+ Reply to Thread
Page 236 of 312 FirstFirst ... 136 186 226 234 235 236 237 238 246 286 ... LastLast
Results 2,351 to 2,360 of 3120

Thread: Forex Trading as your Career Profession.

Banned t123 is an unknown quantity at this point t123's Avatar
    Thanks
    now i am not using it as my profession bcoz i am not fully dependent on it but in future it's my wish to make it as my carrier profession bcoz only through this way i could earn a lot amount of benefit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member shoanfx is an unknown quantity at this point shoanfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think we should not try to adopt it as a full time job.because forex is quite risky.anything can happen in forex .that is why i will use it only as part time job.if you wanna make forex trading as your career profession then you make a good and full time trader.you have to know more and more about forex.then you will be a successful full time trader.....

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Awaischamp is on a distinguished road Awaischamp's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g han ya mara career profession hai pahly ya mara career profession nahi tha lakin jb many is main kam kiya tou mujy ya bohat acha laga aur pher many isy apna career profession bana liya

Member sohanahmedsohan is an unknown quantity at this point sohanahmedsohan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes till it is my hobby and paert time profession. but after finishing study it will be my main job career. mean full time job

Senior Member shimul992 is an unknown quantity at this point shimul992's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mazzr View Post
    Hi!

How many of you r willing to make forx trading as your career profession.
    And is forex suitable to earn a comfortable living.
    Can u earn consistently with forex?

yes Forex is one of the best business for earning good profit on short time. I can earn good profit with consistently from this business. And i have choose this business for my living. Because with this business i don't need to spend more time like others business.

Senior Member maheshputta is an unknown quantity at this point maheshputta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hi this business is basically a good thanks to earn folks I actually have seen variant folks are gating get pleasure from this business folks are currently thinking it as positive .i have an honest plan regarding this business i believe it will be my carer profession .

Senior Member mdkhan is an unknown quantity at this point mdkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no man it is my part time job. when i will get better experience in forex. may be it' will my full time job. but there is chance to be a success full person.

Member aimisfx is an unknown quantity at this point aimisfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think when you're drunk enough to do currency trading for large losses and smart enough to make a profit in its best uniforms to choose trading the Forex market carrier.Forex full-time professional system seems to be very easy to start your career online, but there are many difficulties and risks.
    I'm fighting to learning 'PRICE ACTION'...

Member forex man is an unknown quantity at this point forex man's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i believe that trade in forex helps to earn a comfortable living but i don't think that we can depend on forex only and it is better to trade in forex beside another job with constant salary .

Member dewik79 is an unknown quantity at this point dewik79's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mazzr View Post
    Hi!

How many of you r willing to make forx trading as your career profession.
    And is forex suitable to earn a comfortable living.
    Can u earn consistently with forex?
    I think we definitely could be a professional in forex. Many people who have proven able to settle down in forex, but they are the ones who initially faced many trials. They are not desperate, and do repairs and improvements to trading any time. This is what makes them successful.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 236 of 312 FirstFirst ... 136 186 226 234 235 236 237 238 246 286 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)