+ Reply to Thread
Page 128 of 312 FirstFirst ... 28 78 118 126 127 128 129 130 138 178 228 ... LastLast
Results 1,271 to 1,280 of 3120

Thread: Forex Trading as your Career Profession.

Highly Reputed Member shribalajimaharaj will become famous soon enough shribalajimaharaj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    Bhai mere liye to important hai main forex market mein apna career kafi acha banana chahta hoon bhai, yaha par bhai trading mein mehnat karna hoga bhai, jisse humare ko acha mauka milta hai life time kamane ka bhai.
    yaha par career banana hai to yaha par mehnat karna hoga trader yaha par mehnat karta hai wo yaha par jaldi apna career bana pata hai trading ko ache se karna hota ha tabhi trader yaha par ache result le pata hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,940 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai mere liye to important hai main forex market mein apna career kafi acha banana chahta hoon bhai, yaha par bhai trading mein mehnat karna hoga bhai, jisse humare ko acha mauka milta hai life time kamane ka bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Member mag2016 is an unknown quantity at this point mag2016's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by zahidrock View Post
    Forex is one of the best business for earning good profit on short time. I can earn good profit with consistently from this business. And i have choose this business for my living. Because with this business i don't need to spend more time like others business.
    Of course Forex very profitable and you could win millions of dollars in a short time
    But we must know the area extremely dangerous could lose all the money in a short time

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member isfahan is an unknown quantity at this point isfahan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am new in this market. I have few days experience. But I am try to improve the knowledge and experience. Then I am try to choose the Forex as a professional trader.

Senior Member CHUNCHUN999 is an unknown quantity at this point CHUNCHUN999's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex career hai ya profession ye to person ke upar depend karta hai....kyuki unki situation ke hisab se hi vo ise use krte hasi jinke pas time nhi hai vo ise part time krte hai....jinke pas time hai but job nhi hai vo ise career ki tarah use krenge...ye persin ke condition pe depend karta hai....mere liye forex trading profession hai..

Banned nouriisets4 is an unknown quantity at this point nouriisets4's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think you can be professional in forex and can make a great profits with this career but this of course need hard work and more experiences , but for me i prefer to be a part time trader and not to depend only on my trade profit in my life as there still a high risk business .

Senior Member saimakanwalk1 is an unknown quantity at this point saimakanwalk1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, i am choose the forex as a career because forex is trhe best online earning business. i am try to under stand the forex market and get the forex knowledge. so thAT I AM SUCCESSFUL TRADER.

Senior Member Kenyatta is on a distinguished road Kenyatta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes fprex os a caeer amd ot w works well for all of use in the the greater ways and for the good issues we know we are always been working for the good market processes we know we shoud know how to work for them and intervals we are suppose to understand the market well and then the reasults themselves will give us the right issues of trading forex its always processed wel

Banned wassa99 is on a distinguished road wassa99's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think you can be professional in forex and can make a great profits with this career but this of course need hard work and more experiences , but for me i prefer to be a part time trader and not to depend only on my trade profit in my life as there still a high risk business .

Banned raks is on a distinguished road raks's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by zahidrock View Post
    Forex is one of the best business for earning good profit on short time. I can earn good profit with consistently from this business. And i have choose this business for my living. Because with this business i don't need to spend more time like others business.
    forex ko me mai apana career banana chahta hu but abhi bhi mere pass me achha source of income nhi ho paa rha hai forex ke through mai hamesha kuchh na kuchh strategies ko forex me test karane ki koshish krta hu but hr bar me mujhe loss face krna ho jata tha maine or jada hard work krna start kr diya tha or ab lgta hai ki vo din dur nhi jb mai bhi forex me ek achha trader bn jaounga and daily kuchh na kuchh profit milti rahegi.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 128 of 312 FirstFirst ... 28 78 118 126 127 128 129 130 138 178 228 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)