+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 74 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 55 ... LastLast

Thread: CCI Divergence Breakout Strategy.

Member sakhrul has a spectacular aura about sakhrul has a spectacular aura about sakhrul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You are the main indicator of the game, Chuka Hoon, you are trying to play, hi, and then the typical story is the fight, Isliye playing if you use it, most indicators are just imaginative, hi hote, false breakout sabhi me hota hi. AND Forget fast money here, if you check this trading strategy very well, it's the same as the merchant signing his own death certificate, that is a reversing thing, if you are not careful here and use reasonable stop loss, luck is not will never be by your side.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member wosh has a spectacular aura about wosh has a spectacular aura about wosh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This strategy sounds good but I doubt about divergence, some divergences work and not several times, so we need to be careful when trading with such a strategy, but the breakthrough is the most reliable signal. and that is the character of the CCI indicator, and we can add it with other indicators such as RSI and MACD and Bollinger bands to determine trends, if you only use one indicator that might make one signal wrong in analyzing open trading positions

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member utama has a spectacular aura about utama has a spectacular aura about utama's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is a very valuable strategy. I read that I was back in a free e-book for a long time. But the problem is that I don't know the value of free knowledge. Then I bought a "click-bank" "pip-kidnnaper" system paying $ 27 after reading a very attractive sales letter. There he wrote the same abv strategy. the only difference is that he uses RSI and momtm instead of CCI. After paying $ 27, I know the value of that strategy. I am not asking for a refund from a pip kidnapper because the strategy is as effective as what he said in his sales letter. I am writing this for beginners so they know the VALUE of this system and give imp to it. and this is a very good strategy and I'm a big fan of divergence all the time, it's always included in my strategy, I usually follow divergence at 1 hour. and then trade in 15 minutes. which makes it more accurate, and what accuracy you achieve with this strategy and how it works

Senior Member Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,299 Times in 2,423 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    That's the character of the CCI indicator, and we can add to it with other indicators such as RSI and MACD and Bollinger bands to determine the trend, if you use only one possible indicator that makes one false signal in the analysis of open trading positions

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Shahid78 For This Useful Post:

ahmedalikhan (2019-04-30), Farooq007 (2019-04-30), mazaribest (2019-04-27), zeeshanshahid (2019-04-27)

Highly Reputed Member shribalajimaharaj will become famous soon enough shribalajimaharaj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dost mere ko to waise trading system jayda badiya nahi laga hain ismein loss ke chance adhik ho jaate hain achcha to waise rahta hain ki trader idher koi badiya trading system ke sath hi trading kare to achcha hoga

Highly Reputed Member shribalajimaharaj will become famous soon enough shribalajimaharaj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    Bhai dekho mere ko to ye trading strategy kafi jayda badiya lagta hai mera hi khud ka trading system hai, maine isko alag alag indicators ko milakar banaya hai aur is indicator ke sath trading karke fayda udhaya ja sakta hai.
    achi strategy ke sath kaam karna trader ke liye sahi rehta hai trader ko yaha par sahi tarha se dimag ke sath kaam karna hota hai trader ko yaha par knowledge aur experience lekar kaam karna chahiye pehle achi tarha se sikhna chahiye

Member bachaya786 is a splendid one to behold bachaya786 is a splendid one to behold bachaya786 is a splendid one to behold bachaya786 is a splendid one to behold bachaya786 is a splendid one to behold bachaya786 is a splendid one to behold bachaya786 is a splendid one to behold bachaya786's Avatar
    Thanks
    good bhai ap ny to bhut ache stagry bnai hy bhai as sy to bhut sara faida ho rha mujhy r dosry logon ko ye baesthy

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bachaya786 For This Useful Post:

jimmy17 (2018-06-28), MARandhawa (2018-06-28), Mustansir (2018-06-26), Nirzana (2018-06-26), sattar087 (2018-06-26)

Member iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,930 Times in 529 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    very nice, and thank you so much, is strategy ka sb traders ko boht faida ho ga specially new traders ko jin mo strategies ka bary zyada knowledge nhi ha to wo isko apply kr ka earning kr skty hain, is ma almost sb trading ka sb aspects ko include kia gaya ha , so ma ya suggest krti hon ka agr ham waqya hi earning krny ka liy isko understand krna chahty hain to hmy iski practice krni ho gi ta ka jb ham isy apply krain to hmy loss na ho balky ham maximum profit earn kr skin

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to iqrayousaf For This Useful Post:

danish555 (2018-06-29), sarfraz786 (2018-06-29), Unregistered (1)

Banned junaidjamsheed455 is on a distinguished road junaidjamsheed455's Avatar
    Thanks
    Bohat acxhay bhai jaan ap na aik axhi stratergy bnay ha aur itni zyada mehnat ki ha mujay bohataxha kaga ha aur mujay bohat kuch jannnay ka moqa be mila ha is sa thankx. if possible how to setting it up sir, please help because I think it's very helpful for the novice trader trader like me who need a lot of knowledge. i shall be very thankful to you for this favoure thankx

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,940 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai dekho mere ko to ye trading strategy kafi jayda badiya lagta hai mera hi khud ka trading system hai, maine isko alag alag indicators ko milakar banaya hai aur is indicator ke sath trading karke fayda udhaya ja sakta hai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dareking For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 74 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 55 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open