+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 71 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 45 ... LastLast

Thread: Simple 1-2-3 swings Strategy.

Banned jemy is an unknown quantity at this point jemy's Avatar
    Thanks
    what a good trader who uses naked and just use the trade price action in their trade and they can successfully get a good trade in their trade because they can understand the price action well and is excellent for understanding how price action works

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member kasrul is an unknown quantity at this point kasrul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that I did with the wave, and it's very good as a strategy and as a newbie, it is recommended to do trading with swing, it is more without the risk of scalping in a very dangerous, so we should always be ready and calm then all would be good.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member nazakarali123 is an unknown quantity at this point nazakarali123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    very good strategy with vry good example. but how can u get 3 hour chat on ur mt4 , bcz i dot think it is available in mt4 chart i hear that swing tread is more profitable but it difficult to understand. i try to understand your strategy in demo..

Senior Member SAIFULLAH is an unknown quantity at this point SAIFULLAH's Avatar
    Thanks
    meray khyal sy ye bht achi stratgy hai aur main iss ko deeply se mugy samaj aa jaye gee thanks to brother app ny itni helpful post show ki hai aur app ki exapmle bi bht achi lag rahi ha main bi kisi achi stratgy ki talash main hun so thanks for it my dear brother

Senior Member mister is an unknown quantity at this point mister's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think we should be able to control the emotions then all would be very good ... and I think that wave is the same as swing, and I'm doing with it and with the trendline will be more perfect, and we can do in the time frame that we are safe and comfortable then all would be very nice.

Member juber is an unknown quantity at this point juber's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    swing for me a good strategy, because with the swing we came to know that I analyze and trend as to the wave, and trenline as well as trianggle in the strategy, then, understand that we will be able to set the order properly and we should be able to control themselves in managing money menejement.

Senior Member Ah Syarifuddin Anwar is an unknown quantity at this point Ah Syarifuddin Anwar's Avatar
    Thanks
    good strategy if the session signaling, but in terms of time and efficient strategy requires a long, long time because they have to wait and see the indicator gives a signal, I think it is so burdensome traders especially very small amount of pips to achieve.

Senior Member jokopi is an unknown quantity at this point jokopi's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think that's part of technical analysis and it's the same as I do, and I use wave, with the same number and I think it is indeed very important and added with trianggle then all science gets better and we should be able to focus then all would be good.

Senior Member maryanto is an unknown quantity at this point maryanto's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I thought it was very good and I'm happy to do that and it's part of a wave and I think by learning the wave we will know about it and it was very nice and most importantly always get focus then all would be very nice.

Banned balou11 is an unknown quantity at this point balou11's Avatar
    Thanks
    Good strategy somewhat but many want to train them
    God willing, a conciliator

---------- Post added at 02:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:48 AM ----------

Good strategy somewhat but many want to train them
    God willing, a conciliator

+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 71 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 45 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)