+ Reply to Thread
Page 406 of 419 FirstFirst ... 306 356 396 404 405 406 407 408 416 ... LastLast
Results 4,051 to 4,060 of 4190

Thread: Can experience in forex teach us how to gain profit?

Member bharat23 is an unknown quantity at this point bharat23's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Look from experience we learn many thing like where we are wrong and which is not the good time to trade but also we learn that greediness is the key of getting into a loss so its better to try more to avoid it and trade with some patients and with our target which can be easily achieved and we can be profitable .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member zytuy11 is on a distinguished road zytuy11's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    your brain is a self learning machine,, when you trade daily you gain experience and your brain automatically tells you that this mistake you made before now proceed like this,,, experience is what does matter a lot

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sohelforex is on a distinguished road sohelforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Experience and knowledge are the key to gain more profit. Sometimes a trader fails to make some profit after some hard study, that's when he gathers experience. Experience of a trader tells to avoid the risky market though there's a possibility to earn some great amount. Experience also lets a trader catch market swiftly, do the analysis better and implement skills in better manner.

Member bharat23 is an unknown quantity at this point bharat23's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by lode View Post
    hello, we have a long time trading forex but until this time we need strong way to make money without risk of management all traders have years of experience so can experience in forex teach us how to gain profit?
    Of course experience is one the of the main and important thing to make a good amount of profit and even i struggled a lot to gain some good experience and my experience is helping me to make a good amount of profit and because of that only i can now predict the market and i hope i will earn more in near future .

Senior Member bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahad View Post
    yes an experienced trader got the most opportunities to earn in the forex comparing to a un-experienced person, he has the knowledge to observe the market trend and an un-experienced person do trade on his own luck not on his knowledge
    I think I am just handling forex easily because of experience and because of past mistakes and experience I would know how to react on different situations and this is where forex trading is depending alot on forex trading. I have focused alot of getting experience.

Member sabutkelaparasaduren is on a distinguished road sabutkelaparasaduren's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by lode View Post
    hello, we have a long time trading forex but until this time we need strong way to make money without risk of management all traders have years of experience so can experience in forex teach us how to gain profit?
    sure. I strongly believe that the experience is the best teacher we have. and experience will never lie to us. I felt, with the longer we play, we will recognize the character of the movement of the pair. It is one such example.

Member zoomfire will become famous soon enough zoomfire will become famous soon enough zoomfire's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes experience is the best teacher in forex.
    without experience you cant learn anything.sometimes the experience to gain is very costly and you need to pay a costly sum.
    so try to gain the experience with minimum loss.

Banned Fahad is on a distinguished road Fahad's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes an experienced trader got the most opportunities to earn in the forex comparing to a un-experienced person, he has the knowledge to observe the market trend and an un-experienced person do trade on his own luck not on his knowledge

Senior Member safdarjafri is an unknown quantity at this point safdarjafri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Experience in every field is essential. If you want to make money from forex. It is necessary that you have the sufficient experience on trading. If you have experience of trading no one can stop you to get profit and in my opinion experience comes from loss.

Banned shamtek is on a distinguished road shamtek's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think The best way to handle fear in forex is confidence and the confidence can be gained by getting more and more knowledge and experience. We should educate ourselves properly so that we can trade with confidence then fear will be miles away from us.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 406 of 419 FirstFirst ... 306 356 396 404 405 406 407 408 416 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)