+ Reply to Thread
Page 388 of 419 FirstFirst ... 288 338 378 386 387 388 389 390 398 ... LastLast
Results 3,871 to 3,880 of 4190

Thread: Can experience in forex teach us how to gain profit?

Member safwan06 is on a distinguished road safwan06's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    really true. without experience we will never do trade sincerely and properly. so to make profit we have to gain experience by trading sincerely. thank you.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member safayet39 is an unknown quantity at this point safayet39's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my view, every trader should be a goal-reuter or be goal-oriented. The goal should be clearly defined, attainable and challenging. Setting goals himself and developing the necessary means to achieve them, serves as a driving force for the accomplishment of the business objective

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member safwan06 is on a distinguished road safwan06's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well. experience is the main thing in forex which will lead us to be successful enough, mate. we have to trade properly and the experience which we gained will help us in trading. that is the main thing. thank you.

Member Hamza Guizi is an unknown quantity at this point Hamza Guizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes dear yo are right a number of traders are here are experienced and i think only experienced trader face the forex market and i think with out experience we can not get good profit that is why experience is very necessary in forex.

Senior Member eskip is an unknown quantity at this point eskip's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course dear experience can teach us about gain profit. I believe that our own experience is the best teacher for make profit to perform in any business. so i always try to increase my experience about forex for become profitable trader.

Member Hamza Guizi is an unknown quantity at this point Hamza Guizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes definitely experience is going to be the best teacher as from my own trading I just did trading I lost it and experienced it and than avoid my past mistake and I got better and better so it is just easy to get results after you get experienced

Junior Member olki is an unknown quantity at this point olki's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we can gain lots of knowledge from forex what will work on our daily life ,like we made profit from the risky business we know how to face bad moment . in forex we also know how to make profit from business.

Senior Member moomena is on a distinguished road moomena's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by eliash55 View Post
    This forex trader for experience we should many many forex training and practice.We can learn many books reading.
    actually experience make us make profit because experience come from learning from all mistakes we did and learning from our problem and how to solve it .so if we learn every day about some thing new or learn to solve any problem we will be experience

Banned eliash55 is an unknown quantity at this point eliash55's Avatar
    Thanks
    This forex trader for experience we should many many forex training and practice.We can learn many books reading.

Member elking is on a distinguished road elking's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is in good standing because the experience is the foundation or the backbone for Forex Valtalm and experience are the basis of work in the forex and therefore this is very important

+ Reply to Thread
Page 388 of 419 FirstFirst ... 288 338 378 386 387 388 389 390 398 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)