+ Reply to Thread
Page 353 of 419 FirstFirst ... 253 303 343 351 352 353 354 355 363 403 ... LastLast
Results 3,521 to 3,530 of 4190

Thread: Can experience in forex teach us how to gain profit?

Member truegoa will become famous soon enough truegoa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kiokos View Post
    yeaah suure .. the more youu have experience the moore you earn moneey .. but you need just to have a good knowledge in analizying .. good luck every body
    lol.... How can be that simple? More experiences means more money earnings? Well, that can be highly possible, but will never be 100% sure and accurate! Experience does matter for us, but it just a part of tools we need. We need more things to be had. And, by the way, about good knowledge in analyzing, that will never be the most important part of our success story.
    ~Your stop loss is my profit taking...!~
    ~Do this business as your game or just hobby, but manage it like this is your only one earning source...!~

Maim Indian-forex.com pyara karata hum!!!!

Member spiderman is an unknown quantity at this point spiderman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think for that as we are keep from the forex side trading in the forex and i guess we are keep for the learning and knowledge from the fresh of that thing and we are found of very more different and the technique for the cut of more losses and so i think it was really correct for that the gather experience for the teach of us in that correct way for more of making profits and cut of this losses.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned manikah is on a distinguished road manikah's Avatar
    Thanks
    More experience make a man more perfect in any field.I am in forex trading for 8 months,previously I made various kinds of mistake and ultimate result is loss.But day by day I am learning forex market attitude.Suppose last month I lost 300$ but why,what was wrong now I understood and recovered it.May be many things I not well known in forex market but after day by day I will be matured trader.So it is normal talking that more experience make a man more effective.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member nory is an unknown quantity at this point nory's Avatar
    Thanks
    you will understand about strategy, indicators and way of trading over particular platform.After doing that for few weeks, go for live account and add some 10-30$ into it to learn trading more effectively.because if you want to actually learn about forex market then you will need to learn from live account as compared to demo account.Because people will not understand emotion controlling over demo account,

Senior Member Mungkin Tukang Scam is an unknown quantity at this point Mungkin Tukang Scam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    to establish better trade only needed the experience. but for me it takes a long time. but if we are new we should use the correct way to trade, such as using SL, and we build a trading plan to guide us towards the maximum profit and minimal loss.

Senior Member yola is an unknown quantity at this point yola's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by lode View Post
    hello, we have a long time trading forex but until this time we need strong way to make money without risk of management all traders have years of experience so can experience in forex teach us how to gain profit?

hi friends,
    i agree with you friend, trading teach you how to profit more from Forex and traded as a longer period I learned more about this market and must also learn from your losses. good trading

Junior Member kibria is an unknown quantity at this point kibria's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I will tell you something very valuable with the intention of helped me in approximately ways, don't rely on others even if they are veteran traders, and don't trade with many indicators solely two or three is fine.

Senior Member dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Theory and practical are totally different and hence, practical trading experience is always necessary for making money in forex trading. In forex market many things need different approach and these things cannot not be felt while reading theory.

Senior Member hassaan is an unknown quantity at this point hassaan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes experience is forex helps a lot in gaining good profit. if you are an experienced trader and you know how to trade than for sure your experience counts a lot..

Member incredibleindia is an unknown quantity at this point incredibleindia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Experience is very important to succeed in Forex and that is why we always have to keep learning from our experiences whether we are able to make profits or losses.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 353 of 419 FirstFirst ... 253 303 343 351 352 353 354 355 363 403 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)