+ Reply to Thread
Page 91 of 453 FirstFirst ... 41 81 89 90 91 92 93 101 141 191 ... LastLast

Thread: Buy and Buy or Sell and Sell until get the Profit is it good strategy no Stoploss.

Member jilkalo is an unknown quantity at this point jilkalo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading system without stop loss will never become a good trading system except if we cut loss our bad trades. But i think using stop loss will be more effective than cut losses our trading manually. So i suggest you to use stop loss or at least cut your losses if you make wrong trades

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member nikophi is an unknown quantity at this point nikophi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Aapne bahut achi baat kahi yahan par agar hum isme blindly trade karenge to kuch bhi hasil nahi hoga aur kisi strong trend me trap hoke bada loss kar bethenge, agar issi earn karna hai to kuch rule banane honge aur trade humesha proper stoploss aur target profit k saath open karna hoga tabhi hum issi kuch hasil kar payenge.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member srs007 is an unknown quantity at this point srs007's Avatar
    Thanks
    Sometimes I use this technique. This strategy will not help all the time. So we should use this strategy occationally. Most of the time I use take profit but not stop loss. I believe in this strategy. I always try to monitor on my trade so that I can maximize the loss.

Highly Reputed Member batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,667 Times in 6,320 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex Trading main Trader ko chhy woh Trading main market kay trend ko smj kar buy kary aor Trading main market ko smj kar Trading main sell kary is tarah say Trading main Trader ko good strategy ko smj kar Trading krny hy aor Trading say good profit earn krna hy

Member fanja is an unknown quantity at this point fanja's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A trading strategy which do not use stop loss will never become a good trading strategy. I never want to trade without stop loss anymore because it will makes my trading account blown. i want to keep my trading account safe by using stop loss in every trade and makes my equity grow up

Trusted Member garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,394 Times in 615 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hmm je bat ashi he aki bar aagr aap buy and buy krte jate hein and sell pe sell krte hein to ashe chance hote hein asha profit hasil krne ke me hmesha hi ese hi ashi trade krna like karta hun and krta rhuga bhai isme koi shak nhi he

Junior Member murtazaqureshi is an unknown quantity at this point murtazaqureshi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bro what can i say about that because i am new member here and i want to say seniors to guide all the new members who did not know about all these points, up and down of the trade and forex. what you shared is i think important topic for all the newer

Member bakr is on a distinguished road bakr's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Must Ntzm to stop-loss orders in the forex market because the stop loss order helps you avoid the risk of strong moves to the Forex market and metabolism, you must understand that a good deal with the forex market takes time

Member ELTalYani is an unknown quantity at this point ELTalYani's Avatar
    Thanks
    We must rely on certain of our own strategy to define us if we want to buy a pair or sell the pair must enter the deal at a certain time and get out of the deal at a certain time should not rush to enter into a deal or get out of the deal so as not to regret and in order not to lose

Member somany is on a distinguished road somany's Avatar
    Thanks
    This can be called as averaging down or reached an average of strategy. It is good but we should ensure that the basics of trading for the first time. This strategy also works more profitable if we continue to close deals that come in a specific profit.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 91 of 453 FirstFirst ... 41 81 89 90 91 92 93 101 141 191 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)