+ Reply to Thread
Page 80 of 453 FirstFirst ... 30 70 78 79 80 81 82 90 130 180 ... LastLast

Thread: Buy and Buy or Sell and Sell until get the Profit is it good strategy no Stoploss.

Member syukirman has a spectacular aura about syukirman has a spectacular aura about syukirman has a spectacular aura about syukirman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Many traders, especially in this new strategy, to be called the medium or media used real strategy. Good, but this is the first tool should provide trade policy. In addition, this strategy is working, and if we continue to close stores interest that come to others in the future to determine the value.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello, I employ investment on the way one cycle, and even learn from foreign exchange is risky and also note that the game EUR / USD Despite that move in 1. Thirty-three as well as 1:29 for a long time in the event that we are not close to the display in the burn as well as create much more scaling a good deal for each time period compared to the price of certain transactions as well as the holding of the eighth round back and we may recover, as well as the loss of revenue, what the point of your own view?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is even that many traders, especially the use of this strategy is a new - and this can be called as averaging down or reached an average of strategy. It is useful, but we must believe in the principle practically Assistant We are trading primary. This is also the overall strategy, a juicy much if we were living on deals approach that grow in gaining momentum in parting and others to be flashing on the rise.

Banned ity is on a distinguished road ity's Avatar
    Thanks
    well my friend, absolutely in forex trading I personally think that that's a bad strategy for sure, all you will do is lose all the time or remain at the same place for a long time and be stuck in the rat race running but not going anywhere, instead of all that you would rather do something else with your investment all the same, so make sure you come up with a good strategy that is workable and profitable a the same time, if non of that is coming through then its time for you to think of doing something else once and for all.

Senior Member hije is an unknown quantity at this point hije's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Absolutely my dear in fact, I clearly think there is no double that we should have set up a stop loss and take profit before we close the trade. If we have opened a trade without tp and sl then we should set tp and sl immediately because it protects our account from being washed up. It is best way to avoid from washing of account.

Member shownpg is an unknown quantity at this point shownpg's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you try this you simply gambling and now not trading, starting orders and last orders again and again and no longer simplest that, you buying and selling this technique without set a stop loss. This is sincerely similar to a betting sport.

Member samsonfx will become famous soon enough samsonfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    This strategy is great and I think we need to do that is so, but we need as well as analyze the market for the first time and need to earn money and get foreign exchange transactions, although the deal we add a nice profit build A great strategy requires our management emotions

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Certainly my dear, as I can see I personally believe trading system without stop loss will never become a good trading system except if we cut loss our bad trades. But i think using stop loss will be more effective than cut losses our trading manually. So i suggest you to use stop loss or at least cut your losses if you make wrong trades

Senior Member hitan is an unknown quantity at this point hitan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Absolutely my dear in fact, I clearly think there is no double that buy and buy and also sell and sell until getting profit is good in the trading carrier, suppose if the market trend suddenly moves reverse of our order then what happen; So that never place a order without good study of market trend. Analyzing the market trend is one of the art by using of technical skill and always place order with good planning and strategy.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course, my bro, obviously, I actually do consider that you should keep sight of the capital management , which must be tough not to damage any of the reflection in the price reflected that no matter what will and will return to the point of entry and to the goals that we set-up is important to respect and capital management .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 80 of 453 FirstFirst ... 30 70 78 79 80 81 82 90 130 180 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)