+ Reply to Thread
Page 71 of 453 FirstFirst ... 21 61 69 70 71 72 73 81 121 171 ... LastLast

Thread: Buy and Buy or Sell and Sell until get the Profit is it good strategy no Stoploss.

Member Zahid004 is on a distinguished road Zahid004's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    First of all to ye bat hy ke forex me stop loss ke beghair trading nh krni chahye aur na h aik hi trade buy pe buy ya sell pe sell krni chahye is trah krne se agr trade apky against 200 se in 300 pips jay to apko buht bhara loss uthana parta hy

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think if I get 20 points a day, that's enough for me. I believe that Forex trading is not a game business, so I think 20 Pips for everyone is enough. To get these 20 mouths, we have to control greed, we have to be disciplined on foreign exchange transactions, and then we earn income and cover most of the losses.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member goggo is on a distinguished road goggo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my opinion , this strategy can be successful but you should have a big capital in your account and you should open small sizes and you should have a lot of patience because sometimes the profit can take a lot of time to be realized , and with all this there will be always a risk and a possibility to get a big loss because there is no stop loss to protect the capital.
    Last edited by goggo; 2017-05-01 at 01:25 AM.

Banned dardo will become famous soon enough dardo will become famous soon enough dardo's Avatar
    Thanks
    That kind of strategy is not to my liking. On the other hand I think that investors must define previously what their losses or their profits will be. On the other hand we have to define what kind of tool will help us to achieve a better performance. All the previous analysis helps the investor to improve his performance and to reach his objectives easily.

Trusted Member mahera is on a distinguished road mahera's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear ye to just aik taarh se gambling hi hoi hai k hum forex market mein aik trade loss mein chali jaye hamri to phar hamen apni dosri trade ko bhi hame usi diorection mein open kar den is se hamen loss hi hogy hamen

Member Mr Law is just really nice Mr Law is just really nice Mr Law is just really nice Mr Law is just really nice Mr Law is just really nice Mr Law's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes bro! I used this strategy when i was new top the Forex trading because I had no other option but open trade and wait for profit. This is also a good strategy but if you do this, sometime this process might take months to touch profit and this is very embracing thing. So, I prefer to use stop loss and take profit whenever i trade and this is very good for your account.

Trusted Member mahera is on a distinguished road mahera's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear ye to bhuot hi risky strategy hai k hum forex market mein us waqt tak hum trades open karty jayen jab tak hamen forex market mein profit na hojye is se to hmen forex market mei margin call ajyegy hamen

Senior Member goggo is on a distinguished road goggo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that trading this way need a very big capital and a lot of patience until the market bounce back to close all the positions in one time but there will always a probability to get a very big loss or lose all the capital if the market moves strongly in one direction for a long time.
    Last edited by goggo; 2017-04-28 at 12:58 PM.

Senior Member ashisol is a jewel in the rough ashisol is a jewel in the rough ashisol is a jewel in the rough ashisol is a jewel in the rough ashisol's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading mai aap buy bhi kr sktay ho aur is kay ilawa aap is main sell bhi kr sktay ho ye aap par depend krta hai kay aap is main buy krna chahtay ho ya aap is main sell krna chahtay ho forex mai buy aur sell krna bohot asaan hota hai aap is main asaani sai buy aur sell kr sktay ho

Highly Reputed Member batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,667 Times in 6,320 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex Trading main Trader ko good Trading strategies ka use karna hy aor Trader ko chhy woh stop loss ka use karay aor Forex Trading main thek planing sy work karay aor Trading main price ko follow karay aor market price ky against work na karay phr Trader ky Trading successful howay gy

+ Reply to Thread
Page 71 of 453 FirstFirst ... 21 61 69 70 71 72 73 81 121 171 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)