+ Reply to Thread
Page 276 of 453 FirstFirst ... 176 226 266 274 275 276 277 278 286 326 376 ... LastLast
Results 2,751 to 2,760 of 4527

Thread: Buy and Buy or Sell and Sell until get the Profit is it good strategy no Stoploss.

Banned faceebook is an unknown quantity at this point faceebook's Avatar
    Thanks
    buy and buy or sell and sell until get the profit is it good strategy no stop loss.i think you need to hve more balance to prevent from margincalls if you wanna do like that but sometimes it may be risky if you got margincall so becareful and think of that and chose the strategy

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member realtrade is an unknown quantity at this point realtrade's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well, my friend, to me, I think that this strategy is a little diferent so i suggest that if you have good balance plus you have other job to earn money thus forex is not your main job then you can apply this kind of strategy to take some risk and then earn in trading. Good luck.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Muhammad Ibrahim is an unknown quantity at this point Muhammad Ibrahim's Avatar
    Thanks
    hahahah
    yeh kiya mazaq hai dear brother forex may gambling nahi hoti hai dear is may real mind use hota hai our is say acha our koi nahi hai forex is the best of the world online job yah name hai forex ka tu is may gambling kesi chali hai gi dear brother

Senior Member wasi306@yahoo.com is on a distinguished road wasi306@yahoo.com's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    is buy aru sell main to sara kamal rakahk hua hay aru is amin work bhre asnan hay jo kay koi bhe kar skta hay aru fiada kar skta hy..

Member sajjad.sny1 is an unknown quantity at this point sajjad.sny1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No I think this is not a good strategy because the market always follows some trend which may or may not be on upper or lower side so all you need to do is to follow the market so that you can predict about the market....

Senior Member Rimsha mirza is an unknown quantity at this point Rimsha mirza's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think we can mange to avoid margin call by using little of available margin on each trade and using lower leaverage but there are times when witness very huge volatilty and at such times it may run our strategy......

Banned Abdul Mussawer Atta is on a distinguished road Abdul Mussawer Atta's Avatar
    Thanks
    nai main ap say agree nai ho k ager buy kiya hai to buy hi lagao sirf ya sel hai to sell hi rehny do main sath main stop loss zruar lagata hon is say bahut faida huta ahi mujhy stop loss lazmi hai

Banned tamann is an unknown quantity at this point tamann's Avatar
    Thanks
    It is true that this method-it clean, many traders in especially or even an average of five methods that are considered to be reduced on average. It's fine and good, but we could strengthen the instrument 1. This of course also works is that most of us keep, much more profitable, investment decision, which come with the agreed revenue and also reserves the right to lead in the near future.

Member yasiriqbal1 is on a distinguished road yasiriqbal1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    brother apne teek kaha he k forex me ap koager kaam krnahe to ap demo ko zehad ase zehada used kr q k forex me ap ko real account me age up and download hoti he to ap ko pata hona cheye k forex me market forex me ap ko up he to buy laga de to ap profi ho ga lakin ap ko dil laga kr kan krna ho ga g

Senior Member jattejaz is an unknown quantity at this point jattejaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think and accourding to my point of view and my knowledge it is not a good stragety i think it is not a too much good work on which we can fully trust all the time so do not depend on this method i do not like this method at all.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 276 of 453 FirstFirst ... 176 226 266 274 275 276 277 278 286 326 376 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)