+ Reply to Thread
Page 131 of 453 FirstFirst ... 31 81 121 129 130 131 132 133 141 181 231 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,310 of 4527

Thread: Buy and Buy or Sell and Sell until get the Profit is it good strategy no Stoploss.

Banned gity is an unknown quantity at this point gity's Avatar
    Thanks
    absolutely my dear in fact, I clearly think there is no double that actual strategy is allowed to be great in the event you have an account rebates, as for instance the actual rebates InstaForex. Otherwise if at all a technique in which guarantees a similar balance featuring a few very little gain or lose, you are operating to heat. Unless this strategy exemplified by you, is a technique in which guarantees you not less than 20-30% for every month

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ninofx is an unknown quantity at this point ninofx's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes, my dear of course, I obviously find that this strategy looks good and might work well with good money management and good amount of capital investment. One should not try this one with small capital. It works fine only with big capital traded with smallest lot size available.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned dafi is an unknown quantity at this point dafi's Avatar
    Thanks
    obviously, my friend, in forex business, we know that if you mean to use the hedging method in forex trading i do not prefer to use this way in my trading forex and not necessary if the price movement between range maybe the price direction break the level of bottom and upper and became big loser thorough this method.

Trusted Member sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by khan altaf View Post
    If u have to do this after that u should have to find the trend of the actual pair and if It‘s bullish after that u can buy just about almost most the way in which and if It‘s bearish after that u can sell along with which trend and u should have to look out for the actual support line whilst trading of that sort.
    Ham logon ko apni trading me sabse pehle trends ko ekdum sahi tarah se confirm kar lena hoga aur tab ja kar hame pata chal payega ki kis tarah se ham logon ko apni trades ko karna hai aur hame uski help se kitni income mil payegi.
    InstaForex - Best in Asia

Senior Member ninofx is an unknown quantity at this point ninofx's Avatar
    Thanks
    absolutely my dear in fact, I clearly think there is no double that trade to make many positions at the same time without stop loss will be dangerous. it really very risky. When the price move to the opposite direction from our position, it will makes us easy to lose much money or get stop out. it will makes us lose all our money.

Senior Member ibrahimgharzo is an unknown quantity at this point ibrahimgharzo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes of course right now this pair has good volatile then the trader can take some benefits from it as long as they know when and where they put their order at the right track,
    it has range betwee 1.25 - 1.35.....

---------- Post added at 01:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:05 AM ----------

absolutely my dear in fact, I clearly think there is no double that this is already a wrong strategy because it entails a non use of stop loss in trading. The stop loss is a compulsory tool that all traders needs so that they can succeed in this business, It truly prote

Senior Member maheen4 is an unknown quantity at this point maheen4's Avatar
    Thanks
    That is good strategy and I am agree with you because when we find trend its up then buy and buy because after some pips move down its up again and move so much and we can make good profit on it and when market is goes down then we need to sell and sell every high because market is move soon down and we can earn a good profit on that trading.,

Banned khan altaf is an unknown quantity at this point khan altaf's Avatar
    Thanks
    If u have to do this after that u should have to find the trend of the actual pair and if Its bullish after that u can buy just about almost most the way in which and if Its bearish after that u can sell along with which trend and u should have to look out for the actual support line whilst trading of that sort.

Trusted Member mahi218 will become famous soon enough mahi218's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jee han sahi kaha hai apnay is bat ka khas tor pay dhyan rakhna hota hai aur kam karna hota hai k kissi munasib tareekay say acha work karnay ki taraf chalay aur jitna koi b trader zyada behter aur seekhnay ki janib chalta hai us ko utna he zyada kuch panay ka moka mill pata hai is lye kuch na kuch seekhay pher he koi dosra kam kare.

Banned gity is an unknown quantity at this point gity's Avatar
    Thanks
    Certainly my dear, as I can see I personally believe i do not encourage using those methods because you forgt how much spread you will have to pay and also that correlation between pairs is not always the same , bad surprises may happens at anytime and this methode is just very basic and easily broken with a strong news or two so be careful.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 131 of 453 FirstFirst ... 31 81 121 129 130 131 132 133 141 181 231 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)