+ Reply to Thread
Page 103 of 453 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 113 153 203 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 4527

Thread: Buy and Buy or Sell and Sell until get the Profit is it good strategy no Stoploss.

Banned ELDJOKER is an unknown quantity at this point ELDJOKER's Avatar
    Thanks
    Much trading theoretically looks really advantageous, but possible exploit requires lot of psychical posture to see the immense floating antagonistic clear and plant be trading. Also to this strategy to transmute we impoverishment to person whacking assets and effort with symmetrical lot size.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kahona is an unknown quantity at this point kahona's Avatar
    Thanks
    On my opinion, a technique which I make use of only for this particular purchase. I by no means tried to sell however the value is usually changing and the actual reverse path of the actual estimates. I also perform not understand if the forex merely utilize the purchase worth or even perhaps I do not evaluate the actual market worth.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member loti is an unknown quantity at this point loti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well, of course bro, absolutely I personally believe that this may be known as as calculating down or calculating up technique. It is excellent but we should make sure about the basic principles of the device we are dealing first. Also this technique performs and is successful more if we keep on ending deals that come in pre-determined benefit.

Member mith is on a distinguished road mith's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ye bhi aap ne aik achi baat btayi hai forex trading main aap ya to buy krtay rhain ya aap is main sell krtay rhain is sai aap ko forex main bohot zyada profit hasil hoga forex trading main ye sb sai best way hai kay aap earn kr sko forex trading main stop loss sai ye zyada acha tareeka hai

Banned samira is an unknown quantity at this point samira's Avatar
    Thanks
    When you don't use stop loss, you may somebody a big loss that may act you retrogress all your money, that's why you should use the stop sum to avoid any scenario that can make the terms motion or issue quickly and pretend you get that big loss.

Member Amayanabor is an unknown quantity at this point Amayanabor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    buy and buy sell and sell is a good strategy that I always make use of in forex trade but most of a time it's affect my trade negatively course when the trade is in my favor I will decide that the lot size is not enough so probably I will stop the trade to increase the lot size but unfortunately trade moves against me.

Member A.H.M.E.D is an unknown quantity at this point A.H.M.E.D's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually you have to choose the right time and also the purchase price when the sale begins to climb and in the case of the price moves to the bottom must, but you must not enter unlike general trend of the market

Banned johanes is an unknown quantity at this point johanes's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well, I agree along with u. I do not think it may be wise to maintain upabout buy and buy and or even sell and sell blindly, however if we tend to be clear about the actual trend this particular strategy may help all of us all sustain on temporary volatilityi think which traders such as all of us all getting small accounts should try to adhere to the actual particular strategy that we outline with regard to ourselves and we ought to try to prevent blind constantly there so this would like to considerably careful. Good pips,

Banned bogelfx is on a distinguished road bogelfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    every trader has different ways to go about making a profit, how that is done in this yarn would be very risky if the market has big movements and do not come back, so we have to think wisely in every use of the trading system, we must take into account the market conditions and take into account the ability of capital that we have

Member euro is on a distinguished road euro's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes this will work good whenever market is actually in restricted range... however if market so a lot voletile compared to make use of lot size just 1% for each teade.... and gaup of teo trade should be higher.. so ur avg. Worth will not suffer hight loss and make use of. A lot margin... so you wiill end up being in risk..
    Offer boy stop loss upabout ur first teade...
    Ans earn through some other...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 103 of 453 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 113 153 203 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)