+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 274 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 48 88 138 ... LastLast

Thread: Is forex trading will affect our social and family life?

Member ooredo has a spectacular aura about ooredo has a spectacular aura about ooredo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think Forex trading will affect our social life and family. Time is very important in the Forex business, because we can trade well if we cannot spend long time in front of the market chart. So we need big time to do this business and this affects our social life and family. Immediately maybe it didn't have much impact on my family. but in other cases this can be a benchmark when we are successful in forex trading. Maybe one day I will invite them to become and into the forex trading business, they can work as hard as I do now. Hopefully this can make you a good motivation and can make this a better trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mamah has a spectacular aura about mamah has a spectacular aura about mamah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading will affect the family's social life, if we can become a successful trader and can depend on forex trading, our families do not find it difficult to meet daily needs, this is the dream of all traders, but it is not easy to get success in the forex market. He has social responsibility for personal responsibility and he has 24 hours, and he has a lot of love for overtrading, and he does not want to miss the opportunity to start trading with his wife and so on. Let's connect with you for a lot of time, and if you want to join your trading session, you will be asked to send a message.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member besar has a spectacular aura about besar has a spectacular aura about besar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex affects our socila and familly, they make us live in a better way than corse for people who get lots and lots of money, but for losers they change their lives to be bad and poor advice from me does not try to produce with all your money. It all depends on the trader's work experience, how he maintains the work schedule. Weak 24/5 trading hours, traders have two free days to give families, children, friends, and social life. therefore, I think trading is a profession that does not affect our family or social life as well.

Senior Member samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,338 Times in 1,115 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes dear sure. but we can manage our time and for forex and family. Time which is for family and friends,give to friends not forex and forex time don't give others. Then no one will complain leak of time. Dear we can manage all jobs,business and families and friends issues with good time management.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to samia93 For This Useful Post:

Bloombarg31 (2018-09-19)

Member combantrin has a spectacular aura about combantrin has a spectacular aura about combantrin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think Forex trading affects and creates some problems in our social and family lives. Most good traders spend a lot of time on the Forex market charts and they cannot provide enough time for friends and family. Most merchant family members always complain about the time they want. But everything is worthless without money. I have had a number of effects on our social lives and our families because we are involved with this forum and spend time posting and in the trade market we sometimes ignore other family and social life issues.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to combantrin For This Useful Post:

Experttrader (2018-11-23)

Member compor has a spectacular aura about compor has a spectacular aura about compor has a spectacular aura about compor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think Forex trading affects and creates some problems in our social and family lives. Most good traders spend a lot of time on the Forex market charts and they cannot provide enough time for friends and family. Most merchant family members always complain about the time they want. But everything is worthless without money. Of course, I can say that it's true that there is nothing to do with forex trading with anyone's family. This is pure business. Here we invest our money and trade with the money invested. So either we get a profit or lose a certain face.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to compor For This Useful Post:

Member mumtay has a spectacular aura about mumtay has a spectacular aura about mumtay's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It really affects our lives and it makes it very difficult to work with the right mindset and make the right decisions that we all know to work the right way to trade we all look to work with good people we are all known to govern the various directions we see around. No, I keep my trade simple and easy for me, without making me a busy trader. So I still have plenty of time for family and friends. So this business really does not affect my social life and family. I still have plenty of time to do many things with my family and friends.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to mumtay For This Useful Post:

Trusted Member ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,052 Times in 4,651 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mien to yeh ni samjhta k forex trading hamari social life per effect kerta hai bel yeh to hamari life ko bhut easy bana deta hai or es mien kam ker k khushi hoti hai q k es mien jo bee kam kerta hai wo es mien earning bee hasil ker leta hai jiss sy es ki social life mien improvment aa jati hai or wo behter tor per zindgi ko guzar sakta hai

13. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ntn For This Useful Post:

asd567 (2018-09-24), Connect009 (2018-10-30), Experttrader (2018-11-23), Farooq007 (2018-09-27), forexrunner (2018-09-25), gmails (2018-09-24), Hoorain (2018-10-30), Sakoon (2018-11-11), zonyakhan (2018-10-26)

Trusted Member ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,052 Times in 4,651 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mien ni samjhta k yeh hamry social or family life per effect kerta hai mager es ka yeh effect zaror hota hai k es ki waja sy hamari earning mien azafa zaror ho jata hai or hum es mien earning k babil bee ho jaty hien

15. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ntn For This Useful Post:

asd567 (2018-09-24), Connect009 (2018-10-30), Experttrader (2018-11-23), Farooq007 (2018-09-27), forexrunner (2018-09-25), gmails (2018-09-24), Hoorain (2018-10-30), mehro (2018-09-16), Sakoon (2018-11-11), zonyakhan (2018-10-26)

Member Amir151 is a splendid one to behold Amir151 is a splendid one to behold Amir151 is a splendid one to behold Amir151 is a splendid one to behold Amir151 is a splendid one to behold Amir151 is a splendid one to behold Amir151 is a splendid one to behold Amir151's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    All returned to nature itself trader ..
    Schedule Forex is a 5x24 hour so there is plenty of time for our trading, so why do we close ourselves to everyone, especially our own families.
    Make forex as your hobby, surely we are not going to be as slaves hired to forex. You mean you do not currently work with someone? then why you can not enjoy your job is??

17. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Amir151 For This Useful Post:

ah15 (2018-09-23), ba33 (2018-09-19), FA148P (2018-09-11), FM1881 (2018-09-17), FM2127 (2018-09-18), Pak003 (2018-09-22), PAK786 (2018-09-11), SA148P (2018-09-11), Trump (2018-09-15)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 274 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 48 88 138 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)