+ Reply to Thread
Page 88 of 274 FirstFirst ... 38 78 86 87 88 89 90 98 138 188 ... LastLast

Thread: Is forex trading will affect our social and family life?

Banned kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,021 Times in 4,664 Posts
    of course forex trading give us best income and we make our successful trading and we make profit then we support family and friends and we spend our life style best and it is best business for us and we work with management and we work with planing we make good earning with forex and we help our family and friends

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Aslamjee is on a distinguished road Aslamjee's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jee han jnaab jee forex business kia sab business hi hanarey social and family paar effect karya hai ye ap par dependent hai keh wo effect bad hain ya good hai isiliye me samjhtaa ho hame hamesha positive rehna chahye jnaab jee issi mey hamara faidaa hr jnaab g

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member rabinish is an unknown quantity at this point rabinish's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well bro, generally in forex trading I personally believe that when a trader work hard in the Forex trade, then he earn a lot of profit and spend his life easily. It means that the trade is effecting on his social and family life. if you work carefully and with some planning on forex then you will not hurt your social life and family life.

Senior Member kasikal is on a distinguished road kasikal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Certainly my dear, as I can see I personally don't believe forex trading can affect our family and social life. there are some traders in the forex market who trade all day long in the forex market. i do not think trading all day long is necessary for the traders. we can trade in the forex market maintaining our family and social life.

Junior Member muskan11 is an unknown quantity at this point muskan11's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes effect of the family and frnds human is busy due to trade because some people i have seen to much busy their work and they do not have time their family and friends because they crazy this work so some time forget meal

Member shahziajaan is an unknown quantity at this point shahziajaan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sir every trader forex trading ko earning kay liay join karta hay es liay keh every trader apni social life ko set karna chhata hay. and foerx trading aik great and good profitable business hay, es main quick and good earning kar kay apni life ko set kar saktay hain.

Trusted Member ObaFX is on a distinguished road ObaFX's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading in the forex market can greatly affect relationship with families and friends, this is because families and friends needs your attansion and also trading require you to concentrate 100%, especially when you are trading manually, so this could limit interaction with loved once.
    Visit my blog http://obaforex.blogspot.com for helpful forex trading tips and tools

Banned galy is an unknown quantity at this point galy's Avatar
    Thanks
    my dear I actually think when trading forex trader spend so many time in front of the market chart ,because time is a very valuable thing in Forex market . Time bring money in this online business . Forex trading really effect our social and family life, because full time spend about 10 hour in this market .

Banned sifi is an unknown quantity at this point sifi's Avatar
    Thanks
    dear as a trader in forex I personally think it's never keeps a negative effect in our society and family. It also helps us with the money. So we can bear our daily cost and decrease the family economy pressure. Many students can earn money and they bear their own costs by doing job in Forex.

Banned naso is an unknown quantity at this point naso's Avatar
    Thanks
    my dear in this forex trading business I do think not at all because forex trading is kind of home business so we can be @ home and do forex trading if we do not have other things doing this can make us have more chance for our family, so it won't affect it but give more chances.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 88 of 274 FirstFirst ... 38 78 86 87 88 89 90 98 138 188 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)