+ Reply to Thread
Page 98 of 105 FirstFirst ... 48 88 96 97 98 99 100 ... LastLast

Thread: Why choose the intraday trading?

Banned raka999 will become famous soon enough raka999 will become famous soon enough raka999's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by abdillahikbal View Post
    to analyze the intraday trading timeframe we required to open two sir, the timeframe is composed of TF H1 and M15, first of all we open the TF H1 to look at today's trends will continue to open a position where we saw Lita in M15 TF
    same as me. I am a trader scalping. I just tried to take a few pips from the market. as the reference trend, you can see in the time frame H1, while for the entry points, you can use the M15 or M5. why I chose intraday? because I do not want to be burdened with a position on another day.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member didikebenaran is an unknown quantity at this point didikebenaran's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by irome View Post
    you have your won reason and also it can make you feel comfortable and this is a good thing and because i think that you can make max your trading with it, but for me, i prefer to choose scalping as my good strategy and scalping is profitable for me
    I do not use scapling in this trade because after scapling would have made it impossible to concentrate and focus better for that I chose to do a little casual daily trades in my trading

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned irome is an unknown quantity at this point irome's Avatar
    Thanks
    you have your won reason and also it can make you feel comfortable and this is a good thing and because i think that you can make max your trading with it, but for me, i prefer to choose scalping as my good strategy and scalping is profitable for me

Member khaled6969 is on a distinguished road khaled6969's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading intraday trading is the most common and most use, but the success rate is acceptable because the issuance of any important news the market turns upward to downward

Banned abdillahikbal is on a distinguished road abdillahikbal's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rimco View Post
    have no idea about intraday trading, you can explain it further, what strategies we follow intraday trading, what are the advantages of using this strategy, the amount of capital required and should be the SL and TP to use?
    to analyze the intraday trading timeframe we required to open two sir, the timeframe is composed of TF H1 and M15, first of all we open the TF H1 to look at today's trends will continue to open a position where we saw Lita in M15 TF

Member nurivasyarifah is on a distinguished road nurivasyarifah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by brutu View Post
    As long as there are traders, it has a lot of time he could be a day trader. Day trading is a strategy that works best for you, so you are very familiar with the attitude of the market every day, you should not miss this opportunity. And, you can get money from any market movement. You should follow the trend of every day just for you.
    your word is musty, if we miss a few days trading market is likely you will experience a downturn to trade and there is no passion in it, an instinct for observing the direction of market movements would have been gone from your mind and it took several weeks to hone the sharpness of instinct is

7. The Following User Says Thank You to nurivasyarifah For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Banned aamu is on a distinguished road aamu's Avatar
    Thanks
    main na trading ko chose es laya ka ha ka main trading sa boht sara profit earned karna chata hoon es lyaa main hamssa es forum ko chose karta hoon jis main muja boht sara fada ho es laya main trading kao profit earned karana ka laya chose ka ha.

Banned Liyaliya is an unknown quantity at this point Liyaliya's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have known in this strategy first today.
    I have no clear idea about this here. Share new strategy what you can know.

Member incredibleindia is an unknown quantity at this point incredibleindia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think intraday trading is more profitable and less risky than scalping for instance. With each trade, one can target upwards of 30 pips unlike scalping that targets far fewer number of pips.

Member rathod will become famous soon enough rathod's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main toh intraday trading ko pasand nehi karta hoon.kyo ki ismein trade karnese mujhey thora uneasy feel hota hay is liye.Aur is liye main ise choose nehi karta hu.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 98 of 105 FirstFirst ... 48 88 96 97 98 99 100 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)