+ Reply to Thread
Page 89 of 105 FirstFirst ... 39 79 87 88 89 90 91 99 ... LastLast

Thread: Why choose the intraday trading?

Member BaHaaFxTr is on a distinguished road BaHaaFxTr's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is too many reasons to choose it, like if you have such tiny account u cant to do thing unless that cause your a account may lost and of course u need to grow up your account so u waiting for quick chances and profitable ones, However it's would be too risky for non skilled traders I test that

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned moin78967 is an unknown quantity at this point moin78967's Avatar
    Thanks
    its a good way for earning money on daily basis. but for people busy doing jobs and other responsibilities are unable to spend such a big time in trading. i have no experience of intra day trading because of my studies so i spend much time on net and search websites relating forex and do online trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member jati is an unknown quantity at this point jati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I always like the intra-day because I do not have to face chart to find the setting. I can predict when the next setting on the indicator. Furthermore, my target is a 50 pip and it is appropriate to me.

Banned abbey ak will become famous soon enough abbey ak's Avatar
    Thanks
    well be it intraday trading or everyday trading does not really mean to me all that counts is the ability for you to always get the numbers of pips you wanted in the forex market thats i think is the very best strategy we can always have so take much of your time to analysis the best way to trade and make pips and always keep your pips

Trusted Member fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In the intraday trading you will able to handle the trade with the fundamentals of the currency and you can also lock your profit on the time. But when you try to trade with high risk for the long time then you can lose your profit that you have made from your trade.

Member zaish will become famous soon enough zaish's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by anubhavsingh View Post
    intra day trading thodi mushkil ho jati hai kyunki isme trader ko roz market ka trend pata lagana hota hai aur roz profit loss ki game khelni hoti hai jabki long term trading me trader ko 1 bar trade karne ke bad kayi dino bad use close karna hota hai.ye trading style zada acha mana jata hai kyunki isme kam pressure hota hai
    intraday trading man ap ko marekt ky smany ziada dair tk rehny ka moka milta hy or is sy ap ko market ky trend ka sahi knowledge hota hy is lea intraday trading kafi helpful or profitable bhi hy is main ap kisi bhi indicatre ko sahi tra sy read kr sakty ho

7. The Following User Says Thank You to zaish For This Useful Post:

kubi (2012-09-02)

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The intraday or day trading strategy is a very good forex trading strategy that we forex traders can use to our advantage. Many traders choose it because it is mid-term and allow them to close their trades daily and withdraw any profits in their trades.

Member Alex ryder is an unknown quantity at this point Alex ryder's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Did you mean instant trading scalping that was so yes, I prefer to strip the scalp of any other way because they are quick profit and loss The deal also does not exceed a few minutes is not like other methods, which lasts for days and weeks .....

Senior Member sweetrevenge88 is on a distinguished road sweetrevenge88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I choose intra day trading because it gives me the most profits and the most satisfaction. I like to trade in short term and able to get out of the market early. Scalping and intra day trading are my favorites there are many opportunities to enter the market the whole day.
    I wanna be the best in everything that I do...

Banned ntoed is on a distinguished road ntoed's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by joget View Post
    Daily trading (intraday trading) may have been a challenge, even an addictive hobby. From this, they end up "familiar" with the "behavior" market / chart every day and in the end they were able to develop a "formulas" that can be used to "beat" the market and pocketing more profit every day.

Why choose the intraday trading? what are the reasons you chose intraday trading?
    :: I chose to intraday trading as it has a lot of free time to do it, and also wanted to learn more about forex trading in real time.
    i choose day trading because i dont like to stay long in the market. i like to see my profit in few minute or few hour trading. i can earn my profit in short of time and i dont need big margin because daily range is only around 100-200 pips. and it make me relax because i dont leave my trade open when i stop trading.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 89 of 105 FirstFirst ... 39 79 87 88 89 90 91 99 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)