+ Reply to Thread
Page 87 of 105 FirstFirst ... 37 77 85 86 87 88 89 97 ... LastLast

Thread: Why choose the intraday trading?

Member uin is an unknown quantity at this point uin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by boniez View Post
    intraday trading will give us relief in the analysis other than that we can also find it easier to open a position because we are not required to think quickly or leave the order for days.
    may trade intraday trading is good and easy to analyze the market so that we can get great benefits and good ..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned suzonbmw03 is an unknown quantity at this point suzonbmw03's Avatar
    Thanks
    Dear Guys,Intraday trading has several advantages on other methods e.g swing or long trading, we close trade on daily basis so will have paece of mind - as a pair may remain range bound for few days and it giveus opporutnity to make profit multiple times, we are not charged any swap. BUt I will not suggest anyone to trade on intraday basis if he is so busy in his job and does not have much for trading. The daily chart trading is best suited for them.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member prawinkurdeg will become famous soon enough prawinkurdeg's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    intra day trading me risk kam rhta hai kyon ki apne positions overnight open nhi rakhte hain. waise intraday trading thoda tough bhi hai kyon ki roj hame sahi trading signal nhi mil pata hai. main intraday trading hi karta hun.

Member sasa0220 will become famous soon enough sasa0220's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do it because i have a small capital. So i can not do swing trading . I like to make small profits from small time. I trade in M15 chart. I don't want to keep my trade open for hours as there an be unexpected news release or any unexpected even in the market. I don't want to caught up in such. further i trade only during my leisure time.

Senior Member elkhawaga is an unknown quantity at this point elkhawaga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I myself think that the trading during the day fits the merchant's New in the market because it will follow the movements of the currency and thus benefit from the follow-up and the second thing that the small capital can not bear the loss Ackbyrh to close all trades during the day

Member farooq is an unknown quantity at this point farooq's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    inter a day trading is tough trading for a trader because in this trading the trader watch out the market trend daily and daily setout the profit and loss strategy its opposit the long term of trading the trader trade one time.

Banned enter is on a distinguished road enter's Avatar
    Thanks
    because some of the trader is also on busy with their own job so do not have too much time to spend on the forex market ,s othey can just choose to trade intraday only which they just need to analysis in the first time after it just let the market go and do not see it again

Trusted Member malik will become famous soon enough malik will become famous soon enough malik's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Intra day trading marry hisaab say short term trading ki best form hay, aap ko intra day trading main reasonable profits bhi mil jaty hain aur aap market main safe bhi rehty ho, main to kehta hoon aik scalper say day trader 100% behtar hay.

Senior Member Chelsea91 is an unknown quantity at this point Chelsea91's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i choose the intraday trading because i believe it is better to close all your positions by the night to be able to sleep
    i don't like to have any opened positions in the Asian market because mostly when i do that i lose most of the profits i have made

Senior Member boniez is on a distinguished road boniez's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    intraday trading will give us relief in the analysis other than that we can also find it easier to open a position because we are not required to think quickly or leave the order for days.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 87 of 105 FirstFirst ... 37 77 85 86 87 88 89 97 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)