+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 211 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 48 88 138 ... LastLast

Thread: How to Avoid Taking Profits Too Quickly and Staying with Losing Trades Too Long

Member prajurit has a spectacular aura about prajurit has a spectacular aura about prajurit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Follow market time like hours or minutes. If you go for H1 market time, analyze market trends for the next 1 hour and enter your order on a positive trend. If you are scalping, sometimes you lose, so you need or analyze the market very well then place your order. and well this is one of my big problems even that I only trade on a demo account and have nothing to lose or win when I make a profit, I take it so fast considering the fact that I am reluctant to lose it and when I lose my long stay sit tight for change in the business sector, I tried a lot to control my feelings

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sanjaya has a spectacular aura about sanjaya has a spectacular aura about sanjaya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we must realize that in any business the potential for loss or risk is that you have to keep this in your mind that you cannot get profits too quickly so you can avoid controlling yourself at least you as a forex trader must realize that you are trading. and This is the main problem, how stable is our trade, I mean how to avoid taking profits too quickly, this is very difficult to avoid, one of them is a simple solution that I apply, that is, the first and last analysis of your decision then activate your trade with stop loss / take profit and confidence rather than checking it after at least 4 hours I recommend 6 hours .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mamah has a spectacular aura about mamah has a spectacular aura about mamah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    First before entering the trade, a thorough analysis must be done whether it is worth the risk of money that will be lost if it turns out the opposite? If so only then trade must be carried out waiting for other wise for such opportunities. Secondly, once into a trade and a big profit is there then wait until a certain script reaches a point where it is easy to see that it will turn around. the biggest mistake we make is not to let the benefits in our business perfect and premature termination place limits on income and when you can do that hoping you will be able to make some good things and make good profits

Member mejem will become famous soon enough mejem will become famous soon enough mejem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    One of the faults of a trader is after they place an association order so that they hope that the market must be forced to go in that direction forever. and after some withdrawal occurs they will stop immediately then they will see that their canceled targets are reached immediately. So we really don't need to be forced to blame the market. We only have to accept the market character and study there. So, everything becomes higher. You must get information about the background on the currency exchange market (Forex), its history, what its work is, and how it works. And the fact that world trade is the exchange of currencies for the import of goods, many banks, governments and companies use the currency exchange market (Forex). As well as large speculators use the currency exchange market (Forex) to make significant profits. And just at the market as a trader and trading from your home through your computer, you are actually a bat. Bats are small, but bats like fish in small ponds have large high liquidity. And with that you can make some good profits.

Trusted Member 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,369 Times in 5,345 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    one of the mistake traders are doing is when they place an order so they are expecting that the market have to go that direction always.and when some pull back happen they will quit immediately then they can see that their canceled target will be hit later on.so we really dont have to blame the market.we have to accept the nature of the market and study on it.then everything will be better.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 0307148 For This Useful Post:

Amir151 (2018-09-29), FA148P (2018-09-28), Pak003 (2018-09-28), SA148P (2018-09-30)

Member tresemey will become famous soon enough tresemey will become famous soon enough tresemey's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It's simple, just follow your machine or strategy to see its effectiveness and accuracy to firmly signal right before you use it now to become a trading system or strategy on your own real account. and use cash as far as you want to lose it, therefore you will not feel burdened and may trade more calmly and confidently. We cannot accept the losses we experienced. Because it's human nature not to lose. But we must realize that every business, potential loss or risk must exist. We must be able to reduce that risk and not eliminate it from good advice.

Member bibit has a spectacular aura about bibit has a spectacular aura about bibit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We can easily not really agree with your losses that we encounter, remembering that it is an individual character who does not want to go down, but we must know that in a company that has a different potential for decline or risk you clearly have the ability to reduce risk. Actually I think forex loss is part of the business and you can never avoid this loss but you can profit with losses and I think now forex is the best online business and I think forex is an easy business and you can do better with forex trading.

Member seblak will become famous soon enough seblak will become famous soon enough seblak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is a real trading art that you need to practice on a demo account. Let your winner run and cut losses on your trading losses, and you can get this skill just by practicing in a real account or on a demo account. The biggest mistake we make is not to let the profits in our trade mature and the immature closure limits the temporary profits by opening a trade we bear the same measure of risk. The right stops and targets need to be explored at the right time.

Member compor has a spectacular aura about compor has a spectacular aura about compor has a spectacular aura about compor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Money management is the most important thing in forex trading. because market movements move very fast, if we are not disciplined with money management, then we will lose as ours as money very quickly. I experienced this several times !! Stop losses and take profits in Forex must be allowed by Forex traders to do their work. A trader must let the trade finish, they should never close it as a result of fear.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to compor For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member utama has a spectacular aura about utama has a spectacular aura about utama's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think if you want to succeed in the forum then you are required to practice this discipline many, many times in a Demo account until you feel comfortable with it. And if you feel that you can win trading, then go to a real account. The method is simple, just follow the system or strategy that you are testing the effectiveness and accuracy of communication before you use it as a trading method or strategy in your real land. and use money as far as you agree to reduce it, so that your module doesn't seem burdened and can trade more calmly and confidently.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 211 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 48 88 138 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)