+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 200 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 87 137 ... LastLast

Thread: How long we can have a position open?

Member Bali is just really nice Bali is just really nice Bali is just really nice Bali is just really nice Bali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Many traders are starting to wonder why they are failing to achieve the kind of trades that allow winners to make money for weeks or even months, by winning thousands of pips on the move. This type of long-term trading is called trading positions. Traders accustomed to short-term trading generally find this style of trading very difficult. Could we stay, so, for years without experiencing everyday forex emotions?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member pomade has a spectacular aura about pomade has a spectacular aura about pomade's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you have any idea about the status of your site, then you can not delete the message
    from the search box, but only when you click on the tab, you can delete the tab.
    I do not know how to do this I do not want to talk about the loss or damage to the locals,
    but I do not know why I can not stop myself.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to pomade For This Useful Post:

interutup (2018-02-26)

Member duki will become famous soon enough duki will become famous soon enough duki's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not see any limits at any time, we tend to open our store. If we have a strong
    edge for the liquid. However, I believe that it is not a good strategy, actually mercantile,
    we are ready to close our store, if there is profit
    and open trade ever get higher profit.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to duki For This Useful Post:

izco (2018-02-27)

Member paulis has a spectacular aura about paulis has a spectacular aura about paulis's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me there is no open transaction limit. will want how long you will open that position then there.
    provided that you do not use swap. means swap free Because if using a swap it is very possible
    your funds will go down little by little but this becomes no problem if in the end you close the position
    in a big profit state so that it can cover losses due to swap it. But swap can also make funds
    gradually increase if you are looking for a currency with positive exchange rate or the interest rate
    of the currency is positive. and it is important to remember that if you want to open a long transaction
    then must use large funds so that it can survive in market conditions so much.

Member firaunt has a spectacular aura about firaunt has a spectacular aura about firaunt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it depends on the trader's strategy because if the trader trades with long-term style then
    he will keep his traditions open for weeks maybe a month until he is satisfied with profit
    or not bear loss. And if a trader scalping or short-term trading then
    he may stay in the market for 25 to 30 minutes.

Member micro will become famous soon enough micro's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My wife and I see help anytime, without limitation, everything we leave our industry open. Decorated,
    we now have a strong advantage to float. But I do not think this is a useful buying and selling technique,
    in fact we can close our industry, or in terms of profit, and industry reopen everywhere
    if you want a much bigger profit increase.

Member perkalian has a spectacular aura about perkalian has a spectacular aura about perkalian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you are not able to do so, then you can ask for help if you want to go to the place
    you are requesting to cancel your request. I do not want to talk about something that
    I do not want to be able to do, but I do not want to be able to do that, because I am able
    to set myself to do something that I want to do, but I can do it myself too.

Member nazaret will become famous soon enough nazaret's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is no limit to whenever we let our purchases and sales begin. supplied we now have
    a substantial perimeter to hold on to your float. But if I defend it. just because in my opinion,
    one day will surely rise again. The difference is, it's clear that your place is usually opened because of this time frame.
    If this is not discussed, you may be able to keep buying and selling yourself at unlimited intervals

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,219 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ji ye depend karta hai ke aap ke ass kitna capital hai agar aap profit kar rahe hai toh aap ko ye matter nahi karta hai but agar loss kar rahe hai toh aap margin call tak apni trade open rak sakte hai uske baad trade khud hi close ho jayega

Member MARandhawa has a reputation beyond repute MARandhawa has a reputation beyond repute MARandhawa has a reputation beyond repute MARandhawa has a reputation beyond repute MARandhawa has a reputation beyond repute MARandhawa has a reputation beyond repute MARandhawa has a reputation beyond repute MARandhawa has a reputation beyond repute MARandhawa has a reputation beyond repute MARandhawa has a reputation beyond repute MARandhawa has a reputation beyond repute MARandhawa's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,765 Times in 581 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it depend on you, if you are trading for long term then you can wait sometime, and if you are scalping in market then you should have to close your trades as soon as possible. I think we should always trade for long term for making good profit with Forex trading market.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 200 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 87 137 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)