+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 200 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 107 ... LastLast

Thread: How long we can have a position open?

Member Ali hassan is on a distinguished road Ali hassan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I trade daily time. this implies I solely got to scrutinize my charts once on a daily basis. all my commerce selections and activities may be exhausted solely minutes on a daily basis. This not solely create Forex commerce very easy to do… it permits the American state to run a signals service similarly, wherever my subscribers will very duplicate what I'm doing.

When commerce on the daily timeframe, you ought to expect trades to last days, weeks, or perhaps a month or additional inbound cases. however largely anyplace from a couple of days to a couple of weeks.

The other issue that determines however long trade can last is your strategy. I perpetually enter a trade with the intention of creating extra money than I risk. The larger profits you go for… the longer you ought to expect to be within the market.

Of course, loads of however long you're within the market depends on market movement. generally you'll place a trade and it moves quickly to your stop loss or target. alternative times, the market moves sideways and it takes longer.

I don't suggest specializing in however long you're within the market and choosing some random period wherever you wish to exit the trade. you would like to use a commerce strategy that has rules… and follow the foundations.
    Get into the market after you strategy says this. and acquire out of the market once your commerce rules dictate.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member tidur has a spectacular aura about tidur has a spectacular aura about tidur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think there is no bindings in forex trading that we can not keep our positions for long time. we can keep our trades open for long time and we all need to learn this trading strategy and if we can trade with proper understanding only then we can make good money here, not keeping position for long time. hum log jitna chahe utne time tak ani trade ko open rakh sakte hai yha ar trade pen rakhne ke liye koi limit nae hai jab tak aap aapka account fight krega tab tak trade open kre yua fir jab man ho close kr de koi prb nae hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member rengit will become famous soon enough rengit will become famous soon enough rengit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai apna order jitna lambe samay ke liye chahe utne samay ke liye open rakh sakte hai bhai, yaha par hum logo ko bahut hi jayda fayda tab hota hai jab hum log apni trading kis tarah se karna hai ye baat jante hai bhai, to hum analysis ke hisaab se order open rakh sakte hai. well of course, my dear I basically like to believe that there is no any certain time to open your position in forex market.if your chart is in favour of you you can open your position .if your chart not allow to open position in forex market then you should not open your position in forex market.

Member dha Q will become famous soon enough dha Q will become famous soon enough dha Q's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    koi time limit nhi hoti k kitni dheir khul sakhtey hai . mein tou stop loss or take profit use karta hun ta k agr loss ho tou ek had tak ho aaur trade khud hi band ho jaye aur agr profit ho tou bhi wo ek had tak ho aur phr trade khud hi band ho jaye aur mujhe in dono cheexo ki wajah se zaida fikr nhi hoti k meri trade open hai. I think there is no such rules that we need to close our positions after some specific time, we can keep our trade open for ever if we wish and we can be easily get success in trading if we can trade with understanding the trend of the market.

Member javhida has a spectacular aura about javhida has a spectacular aura about javhida's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    har trader apne confidence se trading krta hai me to pure confidence ke sath trading krta hun or me apni trades bhut kaam loss me close krta hun qki mjhe confidence hai ki mjhe jarur profit hoga to agr confidence me kammi ho rhi ho ti trades close kr deni chiye nhi to open hi rkhni chiye full confidence ke sath. In forex trading, there is know specific time for position to be open down, it all depends on your own interest. That is the reason why we have different time frame that one can trade with. Some people prefer the long time trading while some prefer short term trading, and moreover it also depend on what you have in your account.

Member holiday has a spectacular aura about holiday has a spectacular aura about holiday's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear friends ye kisi bhi forex trader ki strategy per depend kerta ha ke wo is business mi kitny pips earn kerna chahta ha agar tu wo long term trading ker raha ha tu ye lazmi ha ke us ka target bhi ziyada ho ga.. It is all based on experience because If you want to remain in trade and think the potential and market expectation is more then you can have it open for little more while. But for me we all trade momentum and we don't like sideways market but there would be consolidation and it is just risk that give us more than we first anticipate and we trail the trade at the end of the day but if a risk drives the market then I think it will have effect for 3-4 sessions and the we can see new cash inflow and If it does it should be a good time to take profits and If market reacts again then you can always enter again but risk should be much less and only part of profit should be risked.

Member saqlain khan is on a distinguished road saqlain khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think, no problem. I also still have one position on the euro / usd since november last year. I still hold. because I believe, one day will surely rise again. difference, the account I have is swap free. most importantly, we are still a large margin.

Member gagap will become famous soon enough gagap will become famous soon enough gagap's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As long as we have good margin, we can keep our positions open as long as we want. The market will not close our positions until we close it by ourself, except if we dont have margin anymore to keep it opened Market me trader apne order ko long time tak open rakh sakte hai agar trader ko usme profit milti hai to open rakh sakte hai lekin open rakhne ke liye trader ko pahle achhe se samjh leni chahiye kyunki yaha bahut jada risk hota hai.

Member haruh will become famous soon enough haruh will become famous soon enough haruh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well of course I actually consider that the positions in profit situation having the no limit and you can open you trade for years if you want . But in case of loss there is limit of loss when you total capital is finished therefore when your capital is near to end your trade is automatically close and you not able to continue your position that depends upon the strategy and the type of trader you are , i have seen traders opening a trade and holding it for 6 months and they usually go for huge pips like 2k to 3k pips ina single trade with average lot size and there money management are usually good and there are also traders who never trade more than a day .

Member sentra has a spectacular aura about sentra has a spectacular aura about sentra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mainy apni trade ko intraday trade samjh kar kia hai us sai zaydah postion ko open nahe rakaha hai kio k hamary pass risk itna he hota hai is leyay apny risk level ko daikh kar trade karna better hai us sai barh kar ap agar karty han tou ap is mai best work nahe kr sakty hain is leyay is bat ko soch kar chalna zruri ha.. We can keep our position open for years and there is not harm but if we do not use swap free accounts then the swap charge will be with the trade and it is really costly and for that I am using the swap free account at instaforex.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 200 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 107 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)