+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 200 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 50 90 140 ... LastLast

Thread: How long we can have a position open?

Member anaku has a spectacular aura about anaku has a spectacular aura about anaku has a spectacular aura about anaku's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dearest friend I want to convey about this topic that I think, no problem. I also still have one position in euro / usd
    since last November. I'm still holding it because I'm sure, someday it will be up again. But we recommend
    a free swap account to avoid night interest. and nice to trade i think so.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you've ever tried to reach a certain part by phone then you know how frustrating that is.
    The system will ask you to go through a tedious phone menu process and just wait for it to reach the operator.
    This very annoying process usually makes the customer leave the phone without getting the correct info.
    This applies also to website owners who have an online business and an open source website

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member lux has a spectacular aura about lux has a spectacular aura about lux's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading market is open 24 hours a day and 5 days a week. This is a very long period. Arguably
    an open market with no rest or sleep. For the merchants, this will be great fun. Because they tend
    to double the profit anytime. op when you can start the morning or at night adjust your strategy .................
    for this time you can use scalping guys strategy .. but please be careful.

Member fogler has a spectacular aura about fogler has a spectacular aura about fogler's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If I were, I would not leave an open position for more than 2 days because it was too risky to hold the position too long.
    If possible, I prefer to cut losses or cut profits rather than having to hold the position for too long unless there
    is little consideration to hold the position for about 2 days. But that does not apply to all traders
    because each trader has a different perspective to determine how long we have to hold open positions.

Member setan has a spectacular aura about setan has a spectacular aura about setan has a spectacular aura about setan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we can keep our positions open for a long time but we should not gain enough from our investments,
    just as you save your money into a bank account to get their interest as your profit that will
    not be enough for people who do not have a capital gib to the deposit So my conclusion is
    you can invest your extra money to buy Gold without much use, to get better profit than we will receive from our bank.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to setan For This Useful Post:

adalah (2017-12-25), jajangfx (2017-12-25), kakarek (2017-12-25)

Member toba has a spectacular aura about toba has a spectacular aura about toba has a spectacular aura about toba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It depends on the strategy and the trader. If you can use a scalping strategy then you use
    a short time to open a trade and if you use long short you use a long trade time.
    But a few moments when you open a long strategy but you give your pips.
    The time is short then you can not open the trade.that is.

Member suntrung will become famous soon enough suntrung will become famous soon enough suntrung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by charumit View Post
    I think it's better to open a position at most 2 days in my view
    or we can assign SL and TP to prevent big losses in one transactions and maximize our profit we can take.
    If I am, I prefer opening and closing positions every day because there are opportunities to earn a profit every day.
    salam
    Well, obviously I think yes it is true that there is no time limit from the position of the order, you can make a position for a long time as you want and brokers allow and no rules are not possible, for me I do not like to make my order requires time is longer and I do not use long term trading in the Forex market.

Member camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    why should you wait for open positions too long I think this is less effective for forex business
    as long as there is a close position means we never get any profit but we also have to provide
    the abundance he holds for it. In forex business there is no limit to open positions as long as possible
    if we have strong capital but we work here and make profit quickly.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to camefx For This Useful Post:

gennep (2017-12-13)

Senior Member ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,039 Times in 1,524 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear trader yeh to apko apka method hi bta skta hay kap apni position ko kenta open rakh skty han aur apki strategay bta skti hay aur `market k support aur resistance hi bta skty hain k ap kahan tak apni trade ko lay k ja skty hain aur kahan tak nahin lay k ja skty .......

12. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to ghaffar500 For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2017-12-12), Aliakbar2016 (2017-12-26), azharahmad (2017-12-26), billyboy00007 (2017-12-28), chak148 (2017-12-25), danish555 (2017-12-15), FOREXMAN (2017-12-22), India148 (2017-12-15), irshad321 (2017-12-22), jellybelly2017 (2017-12-15), KASINA (2017-12-21), MARandhawa (2017-12-22), mian5575405 (2017-12-20), Mkg (2017-12-23), munibkhan (2017-12-24), Nirzana (2017-12-23), punjabpolice (2017-12-16), sarfraz786 (2017-12-24), sufiyan22 (2017-12-24), yulbang111 (2017-12-19), zahid2016 (2017-12-25)

Member charumit has a spectacular aura about charumit has a spectacular aura about charumit has a spectacular aura about charumit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it's better to open a position at most 2 days in my view
    or we can assign SL and TP to prevent big losses in one transactions and maximize our profit we can take.
    If I am, I prefer opening and closing positions every day because there are opportunities to earn a profit every day.
    salam

14. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to charumit For This Useful Post:

holiday (2017-12-24), kalakuan (2017-12-23), kapanggih (2017-12-24), mangkarni (2017-12-24), persib (2017-12-13), qhamvret (2017-12-13), rukiah (2017-12-13), sarawa (2017-12-13), suntrung (2017-12-13), yandri (2017-12-24)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 200 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 50 90 140 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)