+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 200 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 48 88 138 ... LastLast

Thread: How long we can have a position open?

Member shazadhakeem is on a distinguished road shazadhakeem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    her trader ki apni strategy and us ka tarding style hota ha ke wo kis tara apni tardes se profit hasil kerta ha , kuch traders 10 se 20 pips ka profit ly ker trade close ker dety hien and kuch ong term ke ly trading kerty hien isi ly better yehi ha ke apni tarding skill and balance ke mutabiq trading plane ko terteeb dia jay.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,578 Times in 877 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by danish555 View Post
    in this trading business when the traders open any trading position they could open it as long as they want to open they open the trade until they get the good profit from this trade they are not bound .
    forex trader ess business me jabb takk chahe apne order ko open rakh sakta hai,esme trader ko market me pehle analysis karna hoga,esme trader jetna market me ache se knlwedge banalega aur sabb market me samjhenga uske baad he wo esme acha kar sakenga,esme trader ko mehnat karke he kaam karna hoga.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Highly Reputed Member danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,405 Times in 5,536 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in this trading business when the traders open any trading position they could open it as long as they want to open they open the trade until they get the good profit from this trade they are not bound .

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to danish555 For This Useful Post:

amirjaved (2018-02-01), hmforex (2018-02-08), incomejobs (2018-02-01), jhoradpak (2018-02-01), jobless (2018-02-01), Nirzana (2018-02-07), punjabpolice (2018-02-01), sarfraz786 (2018-02-01), yulbang111 (2018-02-01)

Banned rehanayaz2 has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz2 has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz2 has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz2 has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz2 has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz2 has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz2 has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz2 has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz2 has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz2 has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz2 has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz2's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,217 Times in 751 Posts
    Yes my dear Forex trader yea toh aap par depend karta hai ki aap kitne day open Rakh sakte hain aur take profit Har Haal Mein Lagana chahiye Varna Aisa Na Hoke Jo flowers Aaya Wo bhi Hath se nikal jaye aur Main Bhi kahunga open stage DJ he trading kare

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to rehanayaz2 For This Useful Post:

ayazfx (2018-02-10), rehanayaz (2018-02-05), Unregistered (2)

Member juna will become famous soon enough juna will become famous soon enough juna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is very easy and profitable. For example, for me if my analysis is correct
    and I see that the market trend will stay in the direction I have summarized from my position,
    I leave it open until I get help. Because the swap fee is charged so it does not matter to the broker.
    If the account is swap free then it will not harm trader as well. But some brokers mention very clearly
    that a position can be opened for this period of time. Forex is there any time limit that we can keep to keep trading,
    tell me I keep open my trade for several years? Be Careful ..

Member freedombret has a spectacular aura about freedombret has a spectacular aura about freedombret's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is a good way to earn money online. Some knowledge and expreince needed for this job.
    Provided we have a strong margin to hold floating. but I think it's not an effective trading strategy.
    However, few brokers mention it very clearly that a position can be opened
    for this period of time. There are situations and trades with caution.

Member ngaco will become famous soon enough ngaco will become famous soon enough ngaco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think everything depends on the margin and market conditions. which obviously
    should never force your position or wait for profit when market conditions are not good.
    Because most of my experience when forced, because basically I do not want to accept losses in trading,
    it makes me suffer huge losses. and that's a good lesson for me.

Member persib has a spectacular aura about persib has a spectacular aura about persib has a spectacular aura about persib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course we must continue to book profits when and when we see them in our trade.
    But for any reason or maybe you intend to invest for the long term, I do not think there
    is a time limit on where you should close your trade and so you are free
    to keep your trades open for the long term.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to persib For This Useful Post:

20th (2018-01-29), bango (2018-01-29)

Member natsir has a spectacular aura about natsir has a spectacular aura about natsir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we can have open edges to work. we tend to use open areas for work. we will only use locations
    that are open to work. You will be able to easily add jobs that are open to the job but we tend
    to be careful in differentiating trade positions because if we tend to assume incorrect area units
    in the Associate in Nursing Order contrary to position and trend direction then we will lose a lot,
    so it is necessary have intelligent analytical skills.

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to natsir For This Useful Post:

baghla (2018-01-31), duta (2018-01-29), pujhe (2018-01-31), sariketa (2018-01-31), suche (2018-01-31)

Member kaval will become famous soon enough kaval will become famous soon enough kaval's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not see any brokers that restrict you from opening old positions.
    You can keep as many open positions as you like but there is no reasonable cost to pay
    swap and keep a better position to cover it with new trade and hope to make a profit.
    will make more profit then to wait for the trend to change ..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 200 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 48 88 138 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)