+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 200 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 73 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How long we can have a position open?

Member quraf will become famous soon enough quraf will become famous soon enough quraf's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have no restrictions at any time, we will be open to trading. There is a strong margin, if we want to maintain buoyancy. But I think it is an effective negotiation strategy, in fact, if we can exchange profits from more open trade for profit and cannot and We can open our trade open for the few days we want, I have seen situations where someone gives I signaled and told me to hold a trade for one year and what I was like for years and he said years, so it's possible for us to maintain our position as long as we want.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member denok will become famous soon enough denok will become famous soon enough denok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well my friend, of course in forex trading I personally think that there is no time limit for that, we can open our trade for a few days and there is no limit to that. But by maintaining trading for several days, we should calculate swap costs. But here, on Instaforex you can choose a swap free application. and We can keep our position open as long as we want, but ensure that we have enough margin to keep it open. If we do not have enough margin, the broker will close our position. In forex, there are no restrictions. our margins that make a limit for us.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to denok For This Useful Post:

Sonafi (2018-11-21)

Member konspirasi will become famous soon enough konspirasi will become famous soon enough konspirasi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    positions can remain open all the time and that depends on the time frame you use and the profit you want to make you can leave open positions for several weeks months or even years if you use a large time frame like monthly but as time goes longer , profits also get bigger and as long as you want, you can have a position. There are lots of traders who do long-term trading. They open trades for 1 week, one month, sometimes for 6 months. But if you have a swap account then I think they will cut money as a swap. But there is no time limit. You can contact the support team for sure.

Member astrajingga will become famous soon enough astrajingga will become famous soon enough astrajingga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Because swap fees are charged so it's not a problem for brokers. If the account is swap free it will not hurt the trader too. However, several brokers stated very clearly that the position could be opened for this period of time. If this is not mentioned, you can still open your trade for an unlimited period of time. and you must know that you have the choice to close your position when you want and there is nothing you can Interference in your decision, you can leave your position open for a week or a month or even a year, you are the only person who decides that but you must know why you leave your position open on the market and don't trade randomly.

Member freedombret has a spectacular aura about freedombret has a spectacular aura about freedombret's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    provided we have a strong margin to hold floating. but I think it's not an effective trading strategy, in fact we can already close our trade if it's profitable and open trade again to get more professional traders to have a non-limiting time. For example for me if my analysis is correct and I see that market trends will remain in the direction that I have summarized my position and we can leave our positions open as long as we want, because I heard about how some traders left their trades open even that year to show that we can leave our trade as long as it pleases us.

Member sariketa will become famous soon enough sariketa will become famous soon enough sariketa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Position can be big and very slow because you might think about it but the time to keep your trade open is really right for every trader to make sure to run the same forex trading is always better for us to make sure what we do, the best you can do on your trade is as long as you are able to survive in the market and you can save it as long as you want. but the most important thing is to set targets in your trade and know how much profit you want to make in your trade. one day or month depending on your target and the profit you want

Member haruh will become famous soon enough haruh will become famous soon enough haruh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To make good money on Forex we have to be in the long run and this is the best for us to make real money and be good on Forex and this is the best for traders to make real money in small time. and If you are a trader from a trader and trading based on a trading strategy, then it is a business that has the advantage of doing business with trading companies and trading positions for open trading positions and the amount of money that can be traded. to the results of kerta profits ha

Member prajurit has a spectacular aura about prajurit has a spectacular aura about prajurit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You know that we work in the short-term trading market and long-term trading. Boith trading style has a different strategy. so you work on the market on a strategy basis. so you can do good. successful income. and traders must keep their positions open until the foreign exchange market closes. If the trader does not close the operation, he must pay the commission to the broker. I think this committee is known as swap. Traders must ensure that their operations have the lowest cost between spreads and commissions.

Member duua has a spectacular aura about duua has a spectacular aura about duua has a spectacular aura about duua's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Long Time traders keep opening their trades for months and there are several types of traders who make a small profit several times by opening trades with more lots and closing them in 5 to 10 minutes. So as far as your trading goals and plans meet you can close trades and we need an open long position in Forex trading during trading. If you want your trade to give you profit then you need a lot of knowledge in forex trading. With the help of positions you can get easily in forex trading.

Member lux has a spectacular aura about lux has a spectacular aura about lux's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You can have an open position for as long as you want, we must understand that we have a job and get better at wading we have to use the differences we have in we have our own stand trading balls when we want to trade for this is what works for we in good forex trading intervals we need to learn for good opportunity trading issues we have to trade and I am currently a daily trader even though I prefer long-term trading, but now I just want to get quick cash from the market that's why I am a daily trade, so I close my trading day for no more than 24 hours. I remain active for a few hours or not even 24 hours.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 200 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 73 123 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)