+ Reply to Thread
Page 188 of 200 FirstFirst ... 88 138 178 186 187 188 189 190 198 ... LastLast
Results 1,871 to 1,880 of 1994

Thread: How long we can have a position open?

Member tashnotashi will become famous soon enough tashnotashi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    I have already kept a position open for around a month and never faced any issue except my trade was charged some swap fee. But is there any time limit we can keep our trade, say can i keep my trade open for few years?
    es main koi bhi masla nahi ha kioun k main ne es main apni ek position taqreeban koi 6 month tak open rakhi thi es liye main to es ko nahi samghta k es ki open rakhney ki koi bhi limite ha jab tak dil chiye open rakhu

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member joko is on a distinguished road joko's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't know for other traders, but for me I prefer to open position at most 2 positions in a time. If I open more than
    2 positions then I must use good money management to limit losses and control profit and loss for every transaction.
    And I only open position when I am ready with the risk of loss.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member jimloveski will become famous soon enough jimloveski's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    How long we can have a position open?
    I don't think there is a time limit for that. The position can be closed by Stop loss, Take profit, Manually closing or Margin call. There are many long term traders who use 'Buy and hold' strategy so I think it would not be fair to give a time limit for position.

Banned shohel molla is on a distinguished road shohel molla's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have already a swap account.it's save your interest From your every Trade.For this reasons i transfer my account general account to swap free account.If you can apply for Swap account your broker account help you .Thanks for your post.

Member haryadi88 is an unknown quantity at this point haryadi88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by hpanoo View Post
    i don't think that we should keep positions opened for years not even for months. try to close your position as soon as you get a profit. sometimes we can get about 20% - 30% profits from capital per month with several trades.
    I am always put take profits on my trade with 30 points. With that tight target, I think I can reach and close that target because sometimes pairs have high range per day

Banned jhonky is an unknown quantity at this point jhonky's Avatar
    Thanks
    My suggestion for beginners including myself when looking for an opportunity to open positions then seek the highest possible price to sell and look for the lowest possible price to buy and when we get that position do not be a quick way to remove the circle has its own prices with the very long

Member antosco is on a distinguished road antosco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The more reason why I don't like living a trade opened over night because I would usually be charged for swap free. I would rather that I close a trade before it is midnight. The number of time we can leave our trade open simply depends on our trading style, for scalpers, they don't need to leave their trade open but whereas for swing traders, there is need for them to leave their trade open.

Member khanam liza is an unknown quantity at this point khanam liza's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my seance there is no restricted to open a position but it's depend on u how long u wanna to keep open position. but u have to ignore swap fee account.

Senior Member vijai21 is an unknown quantity at this point vijai21's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think swap free account is suitable to you to avoid interests.you can open trade as long as you wish until you feel it is going in a way of profit.

Member will is on a distinguished road will's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't like to hold position too long so I will close position if it has been floating about 2 days at most. If it was possible,
    I prefer to close position everyday because there are many condition of market which could give profit for me. It's better to
    find out another profitable condition.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 188 of 200 FirstFirst ... 88 138 178 186 187 188 189 190 198 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)