+ Reply to Thread
Page 184 of 200 FirstFirst ... 84 134 174 182 183 184 185 186 194 ... LastLast
Results 1,831 to 1,840 of 1994

Thread: How long we can have a position open?

Junior Member heartily is an unknown quantity at this point heartily's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    they should have to follow the guidelines for the trading in this market those persons should have the knowledge for the expansion in this trading with a great extent also so we have to realize specially for the newbie to take the appropriate consideration about this market

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member dimpal is on a distinguished road dimpal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    NO koi limit nahi hai trade open rakhne ki.Hum jab chale tab tak limit open rakh sakte hai . Mene 2 months pehle weekly formation se ak trade kiya huaa hai woh aaj bhi open hai.ye tab tak open rahega jab tak mera target na aa jaye.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sathivai is an unknown quantity at this point sathivai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    I have already kept a position open for around a month and never faced any issue except my trade was charged some swap fee. But is there any time limit we can keep our trade, say can i keep my trade open for few years?
    hello friend i see there are no time limitation have in yout open trade you can hold your open trade until lose all of your money

Banned hmbelal is on a distinguished road hmbelal's Avatar
    Thanks
    any issue except my trade was charged some swap fee but is there any time limit we can keep our trade say can i keep my trade open ror few years

Senior Member forexctg is an unknown quantity at this point forexctg's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it is depend on you strategy if you want then you can open your trade for many years because some of the gold trader did open their trade 5 years ago but they did not close their trade till now and i am also trying to do this type of work.

Member sinaga will become famous soon enough sinaga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sam4777 View Post
    yeah you can do that thing with some of brokers but i don't understand that why some one do like that? when i open any trade i try to close it in profit so whenever my trade becomes in profit i close it, and it dont have few years.
    all depends on the trading strategies you use. as long as you can make a profit, you are free to close your trade position. but if we use a longer time frame, we also take a long time to close the position that we make.
    believe me, one day you can be a successful trader

Junior Member sam4777 is an unknown quantity at this point sam4777's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeah you can do that thing with some of brokers but i don't understand that why some one do like that? when i open any trade i try to close it in profit so whenever my trade becomes in profit i close it, and it dont have few years.

Junior Member adityafx is an unknown quantity at this point adityafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    play long term trader if you want to exercise patience, let alone who is accustomed to trading scalping
    it's been tough but not impossible to try, is to be patient long term trading

Junior Member rita is an unknown quantity at this point rita's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    How long? It depends on the trend of trade.I can sometimes close shortly.
    It sometimes takes long time.

Banned Dragon is an unknown quantity at this point Dragon's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think some times, there are some brokers can limit your swap free. But you may position open for unlimited time. You can open your position until your balance becomes zero and then the position will automatically close. Otherwise, you may keep it for life time. Good luck for you.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 184 of 200 FirstFirst ... 84 134 174 182 183 184 185 186 194 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)