+ Reply to Thread
Page 165 of 200 FirstFirst ... 65 115 155 163 164 165 166 167 175 ... LastLast
Results 1,641 to 1,650 of 1994

Thread: How long we can have a position open?

Senior Member Jack is on a distinguished road Jack's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trader apne trade ke chahe utne din open rakh sakta hai jab tak woh take profit ya stop loss ko touch na kar ke, ya phir trader usko manually close na karde. Agar trader ka account swap free hai to uske open trade par koi bhi swap charges nahi lagega aur swap wale account pe daily swap charge lagega.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned hend is on a distinguished road hend's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think it all depends on the margin and market conditions. which obviously should never impose your position or wait for a profit when the market conditions are not good. because most of my experience when forced, because basically I did not want to accept a loss in the trade, it makes me suffer huge loss. and it was a good lesson for me.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member kang portal is on a distinguished road kang portal's Avatar
    Thanks
    there are no time limit.. you got no swap because you use islamic account
    why you let your trade open for that long time? do you still got profit or it is on loss floating position??
    i if that on profit condition better you take profit before the trend change
    good luck

Trusted Member malik will become famous soon enough malik will become famous soon enough malik's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Aap apnee positions ko unlimited time kay liye open rakh sakty ho aap par koi restriction naheen hay time ki, han lakin aap ko agar long term trading karna hay to aap ko swap free account rakha chhaiye taky swap say bacha ja saky.

Senior Member jatayufx is on a distinguished road jatayufx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by crux9 View Post
    Yes you can open your position for years if your capital can survive you. If your trade is going in losses then you will get a margin call. i think long open position is not better for anyone why do you want to open your position for a long time are going ahead for something?
    improper trading experience benefit in monitoring the movement of capital to the financial plan the movement risk forex trading analysis and discipline in accordance with the requirements long open position the movement of market

Banned hopanais is an unknown quantity at this point hopanais's Avatar
    Thanks
    Of course we should keep on booking profit as and when we see it on our trades. But for any reason or may be you intend to invest for long term, i dont think there is any time limit in which you should close your trades and so you are free to keep your trades open for long term.

Banned 11janjua11 is an unknown quantity at this point 11janjua11's Avatar
    Thanks
    आप के चालु कर सकते हो तो हां दशकों रहना हो सकता है आप अपने निवेश है। यदि आप का व्यापार में चल रहा है उसकी विफलताओं से संपर्क करें तो आप किनारे मिल. किसी भी व्यक्ति के लिए इकट्ठी बेहतर शुरू नहीं हुआ सम३ाता हूँ कि क्यों शुरू करना चाहते हैं तो आप आगे चल रहे हैं वहां के लिए कोई एक लंबी अवधि?

Senior Member lalbai is an unknown quantity at this point lalbai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I donot see any broker restricting you from keeping a position open for long .you can keep position open for as much time you like but there is no sense paying swap fee and keeping position better to close it trade new and hope to make profits.you will make more profit then to wait for the trend to change...thank you.

Banned ken arok is on a distinguished road ken arok's Avatar
    Thanks
    it depends on your trading style, if you're trading with longterm style, you can meahan position in a long time. but I was using a different style intraday trader, I make market entry and market exit of the day, I think it is more secure

Banned crux9 is on a distinguished road crux9's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes you can open your position for years if your capital can survive you. If your trade is going in losses then you will get a margin call. i think long open position is not better for anyone why do you want to open your position for a long time are going ahead for something?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 165 of 200 FirstFirst ... 65 115 155 163 164 165 166 167 175 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)