+ Reply to Thread
Page 164 of 200 FirstFirst ... 64 114 154 162 163 164 165 166 174 ... LastLast
Results 1,631 to 1,640 of 1994

Thread: How long we can have a position open?

Banned naija is on a distinguished road naija's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am an intraday trader, so my positions are usually based on intraday analysis. The minimum i can hold a position is 2hours, and as much as 24hours some times till my target is met, or close it when market conditions starts changing.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member s.saha is an unknown quantity at this point s.saha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    How long we can have a position open?

I have already kept a position open for around a month and never faced any issue except my trade was charged some swap fee. But is there any time limit we can keep our trade, say can i keep my trade open for few years?
    yes you can keep open your position for several years yen as there is no time limit for closing a trade. But i think it is better to close a trade before the ending of a trading week. Because sometimes it is seen that the market opens with a big gap in the begging of the next week which may go against you and it may bring great disaster to your account.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member zesun12 is an unknown quantity at this point zesun12's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    हाँ दलाल में से कुछ के लिए यह अनुमति होगी। लेकिन अगर आप वास्तव में इसे खोल दूँगी तुम पतली करते हैं। यदि आप देखते हैं अपने खाता पहले से ही 2 महीने के बाद आप अभी भी यह शून्य हो प्रवृत्ति इंतज़ार होगा डबल है मतलब में सबसे ऊपर और नीचे से हमेशा कर देगा। तो अगर एक व्यापारी में सही समय छोड़ नहीं होगा तब में पराजित व्यापार जीत व्यापार बारी कर सकते हैं।

Banned amni570 is on a distinguished road amni570's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think key trading main ap ko tab tak trade clos nhi kerni chahye jab tak keh ap ko loss ya profit na ho jay. ager ap long trade ker rahe hain tu ap ko trade kafi din open rakhni pare gi. so it depends upon your trade type.

Banned moneymakerfx1 is an unknown quantity at this point moneymakerfx1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by vaibhav thakur View Post
    this thing depends not only on our will but also how much balance or equity we have as if there are chances that trade will go below our limit we must close it early but if the amount in our account is sufficient then we left it open for as much as we want it will surely give us profit later.
    its realy great things guys. it depends on you and your forex funds also. but if there is lack in controlling emotion when you trade forex all is then depends on you Major thing it also depend on your trading behavior. it you have a lot of forex funds then you can have a forex trade for nmonths also.

Senior Member andi_lan is an unknown quantity at this point andi_lan's Avatar
    Thanks
    for a time not so considered. We let our trade open, provided it has a strong margin to withstand floating. and to note here is the management of risk, for which we can limit the risk, but for the time could not be determined.

Senior Member sltp is an unknown quantity at this point sltp's Avatar
    Thanks
    if feels better to use the account without the swap because it was not aware of when we are the floating the profit we will also be reduced. but all of course based on the choices each of us because sometimes swap also profitable.

Banned Discordance is on a distinguished road Discordance's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes you can keep your open position as long as your broker is still live and if you dont want to be charged in swap you have to open acaount swap free ,i think swap free account is more nice than swaps account

Senior Member damado is an unknown quantity at this point damado's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we can open long positions in the market if we know well about it and if we do not know well about the market then we should not open the position more long. it is then better to wait and see where will be movement of the market

Banned proj.akun is on a distinguished road proj.akun's Avatar
    Thanks
    i had ever position in 3 weeks floating minus, but i dont give up, free swap, because if i cut loss my margin and equity will cut too, so, just wait until price will back into with my position and make gonaa profit, but i confisued in week 3 im cut loss and i loss $50 org 50 pips, because im open position 1 lot

+ Reply to Thread
Page 164 of 200 FirstFirst ... 64 114 154 162 163 164 165 166 174 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)