+ Reply to Thread
Page 161 of 200 FirstFirst ... 61 111 151 159 160 161 162 163 171 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,610 of 1994

Thread: How long we can have a position open?

Senior Member waseem1211 is an unknown quantity at this point waseem1211's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i feel that the market trend will remain in the direction,is there any time limit we can keep our trade,if the account is swap free then it will not heart the trader as well...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member samia12 is an unknown quantity at this point samia12's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believe, no issue. My partner and i in addition however possess a single situation within the euro and usd since The fall of last year. My partner and i however carry, since I do believe 1 day will definitely rise once more. Distinction, this accounts I've got is actually trade no cost. Above all, we are however a sizable margin.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Yeyep is an unknown quantity at this point Yeyep's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If I was not up to me to open the open position and usually when I've reached my benefit then would close the position because I think that position is advantageous for me.

Member nkem is on a distinguished road nkem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    from what i know about forex, there is no limit to the time that you can keep your position open as long as there is no indication that you have abandoned the account and that is one reason i love swap free accounts.

Senior Member Zaheer is on a distinguished road Zaheer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading online trading business ha. agar app ic main koi bhi deal open karte hain to is main yhe koi limit nai ke app ic deal ko kab tak open rakh sakte hain ap apni trad ko unlimited time ke liye open rakh sakte hain. but kuch symbles aisi hain jo contract ki hoti hain un ko app ziada time open nai rakh sakte forexample Croid oil, sugre gass etc.

Member arif1702 is an unknown quantity at this point arif1702's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think as long as you earn enough money it will overcome the existing floating,
    and you could not have an open position will last for years, that there is a position you're bound to catch on profit-taking and you get the advantage

Senior Member raja123 is on a distinguished road raja123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there is no limit on your open trade but only one condition you must have enough capital in your account to hold your open trade .other wise no any other condition .best option open a swap free account in which no charges for open a trade for long time .

Senior Member mountainbird is an unknown quantity at this point mountainbird's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there is no any limit about long term and i think we can open our one trade as much we want like in years. and i saw many good professional traders are trading forex for long terms and they are taking big profits

Banned aliv is on a distinguished road aliv's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dadhu View Post
    I don't trust on EA's , i conceive in myself and see what others say regarding a occur and enter the industry. i also heard that EA's condition lot of alleviation to hit clear and are not overmuch useful with undersize assets.
    why you do not trust EA? if there is an error of an expert? I think it is actually an expert is created to facilitate people to produce a profit. it all depends on ourselves how to learn from the expert systems work. and indeed the manual more potential to produce a profit

Banned lishader is on a distinguished road lishader's Avatar
    Thanks
    this si a unlimite with you and I think when the account is opened, we should choose swap free it helps us position without charge, I think your position is kept too long can account demo

+ Reply to Thread
Page 161 of 200 FirstFirst ... 61 111 151 159 160 161 162 163 171 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)