+ Reply to Thread
Page 153 of 200 FirstFirst ... 53 103 143 151 152 153 154 155 163 ... LastLast
Results 1,521 to 1,530 of 1994

Thread: How long we can have a position open?

Member wicaksono is on a distinguished road wicaksono's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    I have already kept a position open for around a month and never faced any issue except my trade was charged some swap fee. But is there any time limit we can keep our trade, say can i keep my trade open for few years?
    Just keep it that way, i can describe it like selling clothes, if this is winter season why should we sell our snow collection right? just have to be more more and more patience, and why you closed your order in minus position if you already manage your finance well right.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sushmita is an unknown quantity at this point sushmita's Avatar
    Thanks
    G mary khayal sy is main koi problem nahi ha ap jab tak chahy isy open rakh sakty hain.ye ap py depend karta ha k ap kab tak isy open rakhna chahty hain.But ap ko chahye ka ap apni strategy ko use kary or usi hisab sy apni trade open rakhy.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned SAKIB MAHMUD is an unknown quantity at this point SAKIB MAHMUD's Avatar
    Thanks
    yap you can open a position as long as you want.its no matter that how much you long you can exist your trade only if you have a swap account then its reduce from your balance.other thing is same as like as others.say for example you can open a trade and can not close this days.you can close when you want.

Banned dsfrrff12 is an unknown quantity at this point dsfrrff12's Avatar
    Thanks
    My partner and I have absolutely no restriction in time, as many of us allow to program. Presented, we now have a strong edge in support of this suspension. But I mean, it's not an effective buying and selling approach, the truth is that we were able to make a sale or in terms of earnings, early trading again to get more profits ...

Banned aliv is on a distinguished road aliv's Avatar
    Thanks
    there are several answers to this, if the order is made ​​is the experience of floating, then depending on how much capital you or your endurance to withstand minus pips, as well as on how you would handle it, if you will let the order so that we experience a margin call, or if indeed you are a longterm trader usually you determine how many pips loss will be your responsibility

Banned dersd13 is an unknown quantity at this point dersd13's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think no problem. My husband and I have a special situation on the dollar and the USD since December. My husband and I still wear. Mainly because he really believes, will surely one day rise again. Change the current account that we have is usually completely free trade. Remember that we are still a big perimeter.

Senior Member kamwaloiklwa is an unknown quantity at this point kamwaloiklwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I wanna to say that we can open long positions in the market if we know well about its and if we do not know well about the market then we should not opened the positions more long. it is then better to wait and see where will be movement of the markets !!

Banned si taym is an unknown quantity at this point si taym's Avatar
    Thanks
    Depending on your strategy and one the exit signs don't appear on your shart, you can keep the position open as long as you want.

Senior Member pangsa is an unknown quantity at this point pangsa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my opinion, that is not the problem. I, too, always in one place currency/USD, in November last year. Always. So my opinion may be safe anywhere. In fact, the difference between the swap available. More importantly, we tend to keep the size of the margin.

Senior Member aamish001 is an unknown quantity at this point aamish001's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in my opinion opening a position for a long time is really very risky and you can only have an open trade if you have a big capital account, never leave your trade open for a long time try to close it as early as you can, i always put a short term trade it less risky then that of open trade

+ Reply to Thread
Page 153 of 200 FirstFirst ... 53 103 143 151 152 153 154 155 163 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)