+ Reply to Thread
Page 112 of 200 FirstFirst ... 12 62 102 110 111 112 113 114 122 162 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 1994

Thread: How long we can have a position open?

Member torque41 is an unknown quantity at this point torque41's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai yue aap ki apni choice hai ke aap kitni der tk open rakhna chhate hain laikin haan ye hai ke aap jitna open rakhenge utna zyada profit ya loss hone ke chances honge kiu ke movement zyada hjai gi waqt ke saath

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member upiter9999 is on a distinguished road upiter9999's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have read the document about forex and it is very useful to me and you can open position and position with time is limited, so do not just depend on your analysis, I believe we can with swing trading and scapling

Member awannadeem is on a distinguished road awannadeem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mery kheyal say aik din say ziada hamain trade open nai rakhni chaey agar kio kam hae aur ham computer kay samny ziada dair baith nai sakty tu take profit aur stop loss ka tool use karna chaey ye boht he acha tool hae.
    Jami-786
    Don't Forget To say Thanks

Banned nattom is on a distinguished road nattom's Avatar
    Thanks
    Still position.There day trading account your long some poor circulation in business is the ability to hold many investors, if I do not think any problems will be. But for a market accounts worthless.You month you will leave a zero balance account with a smaller long-term support yours.holding day and hope to get it ....

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned styusan is an unknown quantity at this point styusan's Avatar
    Thanks
    I dont think there will be any issue if your account is still able holding the position.There are many traders who trade long term some trade day some weak .But trading for month is worthless.You will get what you are expecting on days if market goes in favour of yours.holding for long term with small account will result the zero balance left on account.

Banned Forex.gan is an unknown quantity at this point Forex.gan's Avatar
    Thanks
    If I was not up to me to open the open position and usually when I've reached my benefit then would close the position because I think that position is advantageous for me ##

Junior Member hdaowa is an unknown quantity at this point hdaowa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Certainly that there is no any limit about long term and i think we can open our one trade as much we want like in years. and i sawed as many great as a professional traders are trading forex for long terms and they are taking big profits !!

Senior Member hocare is an unknown quantity at this point hocare's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes you can open a position and keep it open as long as you want but this is not make good profit i think cause the market keep going up and down every single min , so if you wanna make good profit you must know when you close the deal and when you open it

Senior Member dzhwabd is an unknown quantity at this point dzhwabd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Certainly that there is no limit on your open trade but only one condition you must have enough capital in yours as account to hold your opened traded .other wise no any other condition .best option open a swap free account in which no charges for open a trade for long times !

Member jdanwak is an unknown quantity at this point jdanwak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I find that each times as the dealers as does not have boundaries that I have on this topic pence. For example, my analysis is right, and I, I catch sight of market trends, and it could last as long as 3 hours or more in the directions of the short position will continue to open up the sawed !

+ Reply to Thread
Page 112 of 200 FirstFirst ... 12 62 102 110 111 112 113 114 122 162 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)