+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 407 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 107 ... LastLast

Thread: What is most common time frame for day trading?

Member Zahra has much to be proud of Zahra has much to be proud of Zahra has much to be proud of Zahra has much to be proud of Zahra has much to be proud of Zahra has much to be proud of Zahra has much to be proud of Zahra has much to be proud of Zahra has much to be proud of Zahra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,286 Times in 471 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Part market major traders sabse jyada time per mis karte hain vah hai hamara h1 aur hi h4 time film hai jisko use karte hain jiski har forex market mein kam karte Hain jyada Se jyada market ke train ko verify karne mein yah time frame bahut helpful hota hai main khud ko use karti hun aur mujhe bahut acchi maut mil jaati hai iske alava bhi short time ke liye use kiye jaate Hain magar long time frame best hote Hain

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk's Avatar
    Thanks
    Jo sabse Jyada time frame like Kiya Jata Hai vah M30 aur H1 ka time frame Hai is time frame ko han trading trading ke liye use karta hai aur isme Ham short term trade kar sakte hain aur ismein ham short term trade Mein best profit kotara kha sakte hain aur Agar slapping karna hai to uske liye m15 timeframe best hain

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member skamran is on a distinguished road skamran's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear sir jo bi time frame hota hay us ka aik taluq hota hay aglay time frame say agar aap ya socho kay aap nay 1 mint par treading karni hay to aap ko pahlay us ko samajhna ho ga phir us kay baad apni analyzing ko samjnay rakh kar kay aap nay spread ko daykhna hoga kay spread aap ko ijazat dayta hay kay aap profit lay sako ya nahi.

Member kalakuan will become famous soon enough kalakuan will become famous soon enough kalakuan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bai saab ji forex ek best bussiness hai es kam mai app jitni marji time farme mai use karle app es kam mai acha paisa tabi kama sakte hai jab app es kam mai hard work karte hai fer app es kam mai acha paisa kama sakte hai bai saab ji forex mai ek hee din mai trillion dollar tak ki amount waste hoti hai bai saab ji forex ek best and worldwide bussiness hai bai saab ji

Member khelex will become famous soon enough khelex will become famous soon enough khelex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the actual day trader and who'd rather me personally the actual 1 hr time frame. can offer a clear signal of 5 m or even 15 m can be a good earlier sign of a reduce period of time, but many of all of these will end up being one of the actual boot on the actual graphic moves. Fundamental 1 hr daily may offer much better outcomes. However if you are speculation of more compact time intervals had been much better as a result of u just would like a couple of pips.

Member bot parabot will become famous soon enough bot parabot will become famous soon enough bot parabot's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    THe best time frame to trade in the intraday market is h4. H4 gives you reliable signals to trade with and you can make money with it nicely. You cannot make money with very small time frames like m1 or m5 because they will give you very less accurate signals and you cannot make money. The best is h4 time frame which will give you good signals to trade with and you will make good money.

Member darmanap will become famous soon enough darmanap will become famous soon enough darmanap's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Common time frame of a day trading is the overlapping of London session and US session.this session forex trading markets have more volatility so some forex trader do forex trading to gain some pips from forex trading markets.and some of the new forex trader lose their money in the forex trading markets. I do day trading and my timeframe is H4. Mostly if we do day trading, we will use H1 or H4 to make analysis, and using lower timeframe such as M5 or M15 to make open positions to minimize the risk and maximize the reward. I think mostly forex trader using those timeframe to trade

Member salikin will become famous soon enough salikin will become famous soon enough salikin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My dear of course I clearly think there is no double that we might use for scalping m5 time body to the purchase and to research the tendancy from the lengthy time body we use h1, except for scalping technique we need to have an indicator which will very rely on to become simple in an effort to profit is usually as much as us. I am very comfy everyday trading. Because a research frame is that the time with regard to open area H1 and M15. I am on daily trend because H1, whenever I begin to see the M15 entry point. If the actual time frame is actually one-way, after that, I have joined the actual market.

Member damaskus will become famous soon enough damaskus will become famous soon enough damaskus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    to build profits on the actual forex trading business, I always employ a timeframe M1, M5 and M15, as a result of I added a short-term trader, the actual time frame, I gave every signal indicators, whenever just about almost most 3 time frames is actually generating a similar signal, after that I will open trading jobs, once the signal had been not phony, I can typically obtain 50-80 pips profit.

Member ngaco will become famous soon enough ngaco will become famous soon enough ngaco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well dear, in my opinion I personally believe use time frame depends on the trading style, if we may be to use a scalper timeframe under 1 hour, such as 30 minutes, or even 5 minutes but for an intraday timeframe they usually use 1hour for swingers daily timeframe is where they do the analysis, of course, they are long-term profit targets my dear. The most common and often do we think that the framework of an hour it seems that the movement is not very fast in forming a candle movement where we can target when it's time to trade in trading.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 407 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 107 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)