+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 407 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 52 92 142 ... LastLast

Thread: What is most common time frame for day trading?

Member karwa will become famous soon enough karwa will become famous soon enough karwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I strongly agree to trading day by day. as a reference for open positions are time allotments H1 and M15. I see day to day trends in H1, while the focus is for me to look at M15. assuming that the time span is in the same direction, then I enter the market. and Many people hear that basically salpers use a 1 minute time frame for scalping, but it's good to see that there are traders who see long-term trends to determine which direction to open for traders and that will definitely help more traders win if trends are displayed same. with two periods of 1 minute and 4 hours

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member maspion will become famous soon enough maspion will become famous soon enough maspion's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I strongly agree to trading day by day. as a reference for open positions the H1 and M15 timelines. I see trends every day in H1, while the entrance focuses for me to look at M15. in the event that the time period is in the same direction, then I enter the market. and when trading sessions open and close this is the best time to trade in a currency pair you can easily get a profit now because the market is moving fast and there are many opportunities for profit

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to maspion For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member tu ur will become famous soon enough tu ur will become famous soon enough tu ur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Annual deadlines for supermarkets can be seen. Maybe if you work with the London trading session when it's the best in Asia-America, wake up with SOUND VOICE in London and see the answer in another forum, if you have questions, and how to ask, therefore, can I ever look in different forums and the answers can be found according to your time frame. If you can get up and trade in London and we can mean the best time for you if this is the best time to trade, you can trade in Asia and London.

Member duta will become famous soon enough duta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi you ... I think if traders want to trade their day they must be M1 M5 M15 time frame charts. In this reason I use this graph and get profits in trading. But at the time of the news release we can use swing in trading. and for day trading, it would be better if we could combine more than one time frame, because with more timeframes it would be better to consider making decisions. I prefer to use the periods of H1, H4, and D1

Member cristalin has a spectacular aura about cristalin has a spectacular aura about cristalin has a spectacular aura about cristalin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in an effort to reduce or avoid losses in forex, we as a beginner trader can do some tricks, such as by doing OP only 1 time in 1 day with a minimal amount, install SL orders, if the order is exposed to SL, you must stop trading. on the contrary, if you get SL, you have to continue tomorrow again and for day trading it's always best to use the H4 time frame graph so that we can get a clear idea of market movements for today. I also consider the M15 time frame chart to get the best entry level possible to avoid withdrawals.

Member cristalin has a spectacular aura about cristalin has a spectacular aura about cristalin has a spectacular aura about cristalin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am a daily trader too. But I have to trade forex for 3 to 4 hours. Because in one day we lost a lot of time walking here and there and gossiping. It's just a waste of time. We must use this time in forex trading. Then we can get more money easily ... and on trading days I like to follow the H4 and D1 time frames. Because with this time span I can easily get current market information to enter the market. I think H1 and D1 are the best for every beginner to get good information to enter the market ... Good luck

Member fxdistrub will become famous soon enough fxdistrub will become famous soon enough fxdistrub's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I enjoy a 30m time period designed for Forex currency trading. I am sure now the form might offer us all the right trends. If you live in the present form, you may quickly get the right trend with regard to entering about business. And can help generate quick profits and forex trading with TF30M allows to trade in the short and long term, so if we choose to trade in both terms it is better to use TF30M. with the first trading plan is a short trade term, maybe like a scalping strategy.

Member benazier will become famous soon enough benazier will become famous soon enough benazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am not a full time trader. I trade as a part-time job. So during the day I was busy studying and at my university. So the time left for me is night time. I usually trade on Friday nights. Because this was the last night of the week, the market seemed good to me that night. and trading using day trading requires a daily time period. because we trade with a lot of pips as our target and we have to follow the main trend to do this. we need to follow trends in a higher period of time

Member Julia_jerry is a jewel in the rough Julia_jerry is a jewel in the rough Julia_jerry is a jewel in the rough Julia_jerry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The most common time frame in trading is h4 and d1 kiyun kay ye short term aur long term time frame kay mid main he count hotay hain zyada tar log inhi time frames par trading karty hain kiyun kay inky analysis achy hoty hain aur regular trade karny kay liye in dono time frames ki he selection karna sab kay kiye better hai.

Member kuikmall will become famous soon enough kuikmall's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The most popular and popular time frame among traders is 5 minutes. It can trade on the intraday basis or a quick deal based on technical and fundamental analysis on the 5-minute timeframe. This gives you a comprehensive overview of trading

+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 407 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 52 92 142 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)