+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 407 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 115 ... LastLast

Thread: What is most common time frame for day trading?

Member baceo will become famous soon enough baceo will become famous soon enough baceo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the scalp is in a movement of needs that cannot be attacked by which it can speculate very quickly; and trying to force the market to a move usually will not work well. the short-term approach also allows a smaller margin of error. because the potential for profits is generally smaller, smaller stops must be used; which means that there will be more frequent failures, or because traders put themselves in the number one mistake made by forex traders.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member dubrus has a spectacular aura about dubrus has a spectacular aura about dubrus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my forex hmm trading day to sath ashi trading karke ashi successful results of karskte hein bhai forex ek esa business he jism hmm everyday ashi karke ashi trading success results kar skte hein forex ek esa business he jism hmm hard work and knowledge to sath success ho ske hein bhai and Valas kohum sabe etna payar karta hay kuka isma jo ruls hay usko hum sabe uacha manta hay isleyad as forex trading ma because of nahe hota hay koitaime. take Jabab as Chaho Kar Sakta Ho Lakin Isko Subha7 sa 10 Bajtak Ore and Ko 6.30 Sa 8 steel not karagto uacha raha no kuka ussamy up dun jada hota hays !!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member fxdistrub will become famous soon enough fxdistrub will become famous soon enough fxdistrub's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You can easily choose the actual time frame if the actual daily trading. But the important majority and the majority are often used by traders, in my opinion are TF H1, D1 and W1. In each type of trade, whatever the actual technique, friends tend not to endanger to pay focus on the actual time frame, with that you can be very confident that you can help trade, good luck .

Member pepsoden has a spectacular aura about pepsoden has a spectacular aura about pepsoden's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I trade daily which is very easy. as material for a large office is the H1 and M15 instant formula. I see a regular trend in H1, patching entry characteristics for me to see on M15. if the term game is unidirectional, then I enter the market. and I can't relax when my position is open because my lot size is not good to be opened out of control, but if we trade in small size we will leave it open in the market without fear because if it's a loss we can still save a minus for several days , waiting for a price return.

Member qomat will become famous soon enough qomat will become famous soon enough qomat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    with regard to day trading I think 30 minutes or even 1 hour time frame is actually very large. because it gives you enough balance so that you can help depend and also you don't have to wait patiently so you can help long so you can help find out about patterns like that like in the 4-hour chart ... I also tried this ... and trading day to liye m15 sabse jada use hone wala timeframe hi kyunki you almost har my system uses kiya jaata hai, traders so that my forex esse karta hi to wo jaldi rsult chahta hai aur wo short time to liye he apne order if open karta hai.

Member fanue will become famous soon enough fanue will become famous soon enough fanue's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes it is true that brokers use shorter time frames to enter and exit with several pips per trade. but they also see a higher time frame for clear trends. to remember for all traders that the trend is our friend. on the other hand today's traders or swing traders also see shorter time frames for good entries and when to close. and a 15 minute time frame is the best for day traders. I am a daily trader and I use a maximum of 15-30 minutes time frame. but I think the 1 minute time frame is very risky and difficult to trade. if you are a small profit taker, you can use a 1-5 minute time frame. otherwise not. skip 1-5 minutes. because it's risky.

Member galiel has a spectacular aura about galiel has a spectacular aura about galiel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Traders LM Day AND ALSO I prefer to use a 1 hour time frame. This will certainly allow me to tell you more clearly compared to five m or even 15 m. You might have an early warning through frame out night out but almost everything that involves them is just the wrong move. but on a daily basis, a 1 hour chart can allow much better results. But whether you can scalping compared to smaller night out frames is usually bigger because you only need pips.

Member halim khan has a spectacular aura about halim khan has a spectacular aura about halim khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think this time there is interdependence in this trade analysis and we cannot separate it and it makes sense if you have the time or use of all the existing frameworks to analyze trades and the one hour time frame is a good time frame for daily traders and combined with the framework 4 hour time makes it easier to analyze the market. I am a day trader and I prefer to use a 4 hour time frame for my analysis because it removes noise that might exist in the lower time frame. I sometimes use an hour's time frame.

Member soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me, I have observed the requested breast request so that it can occur on many discussion boards and also the answer really being considered can be an ideal time era for someone. if you can build and become a Birmingham business and most of us plan when it's the best time you can business if you can business Weaken an anodized cookware plan other than Birmingham which is planned like when it's optimal like time!

Member kuya has a spectacular aura about kuya has a spectacular aura about kuya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have seen this question asked so that it can be at times in a completely different forum and therefore the answer is that the time period is right for you. if you are going to get up and trade the london and USA sessions then that is the most effective time you will trade if you are going to trade the Asian session and the london session then that is the most effective time and the main trading day depends on kai hi kay hamain ism ain kiya kiya trends milta hi or hamain trend kis tarf ka hai best trading day hai trading night kis nisbat kyu kay hamain main trading day zaida ach aearn karnay ko milta hai or hamain ismain zaida acha milta hai kam karnay ko.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 407 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 115 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)