+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Autotrading Forex with Zulutrade

Member patotcho is an unknown quantity at this point patotcho's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    --I think one should only express opinion, if he is certain and know the subject.
    It is not better to trade manually, esp. when you do not forex well, or have experience,
    then you end up loosing quite a bunch.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Gecko is an unknown quantity at this point Gecko's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Are they legitimate forex broker? its a little bit scary to sign up with broker that cheat our money.. how much is the minimum requirmnet to trade with zulutrade? do you have any info about that? im sorry.. i just hear zulutrade and their opportunity to make money automatically after read your thread..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mhwaheed is on a distinguished road mhwaheed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don`t think so Zulu best. If you wanna you can Join Insta Forex PAMM account its better then Zulu.

Junior Member aobai is an unknown quantity at this point aobai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by jati View Post
    I still confuse and not sure about the zulu trade work. Since I only know we can follow the sources position, but still not sure its include the lot size that will be copy all the time. How about if we have different trading capital ?. maybe other member have experience using zulu.
    I am new to zulu too, you can follow your interested ones and see how to proceed.

Member jati is an unknown quantity at this point jati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I still confuse and not sure about the zulu trade work. Since I only know we can follow the sources position, but still not sure its include the lot size that will be copy all the time. How about if we have different trading capital ?. maybe other member have experience using zulu.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In the future, i might make a decision to join the ZULUtrader autotrading. It is getting very popular and many people are using it to trade forex markets and i heard that it has become a success for many forex traders.

Member gkintl is an unknown quantity at this point gkintl's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The results are impressive. However, the drawdown is not. If we look at the performance and the pips, then there are certainly lots and lots of good systems. However, the drawdown in most cases go upto 100 pips before they make few pips as profit. This clearly means lack of money management and neglect of risk/reward ratio. Unfortunately with zulu ranking system, a trader will be punished for holding on to a trade for days together even if is it positive say for e.g. 500 pips profit. Zulu trade scenarios any long term position as defective strategy and puts them along with loss making trades. So, if you are looking for a good system, it is better to look out for draw down.

Junior Member aobai is an unknown quantity at this point aobai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    anybody with zulutrade account had tried ********? I don't have any experience with zulutrade and want to learn more.

Member budado is on a distinguished road budado's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Why not just try to visit the site to get an answer if you really that interested. I really don't get the point asking this questions if the answer can simply be found if you just going to visit the site. For me if you can find the answer by yourself then that's is much better. If you can't even try to visit the site and know more about zulutrade autotrading features then what the points of trading in forex? I'm sure you going to have hard time earning in forex if you don't do hard work. Because forex trading is all about hard work.

Member hichamoiv is an unknown quantity at this point hichamoiv's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Please can someone give more information on this Zulutrade ..! because I heard a lot about but I have not found anything useful .. they give instruction to the open position or what! Is it free!?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast