+ Reply to Thread
Page 625 of 719 FirstFirst ... 125 525 575 615 623 624 625 626 627 635 675 ... LastLast
Results 6,241 to 6,250 of 7185

Thread: Hoping and Praying Do not guarantee success!

Banned Shams001 is on a distinguished road Shams001's Avatar
    Thanks
    if we are working hard and start with a proper planing then i think hoping and praying can also guarantee for success because every successful trader is always hoping and praying for his best after trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member khaledadry is an unknown quantity at this point khaledadry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeah im agree with you almost of looser do not give enough chance for them and they put small number of pips for stop loss so they lost more than win so take care from this point you must be patient enough to reach to your goals

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member goggo is on a distinguished road goggo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by MTEBESSI View Post
    Many traders keep repeating the same mistake: They take small profits and let the losses run.

Hoping that losses will become profits by waiting a little bit longer is gambling. It might be appropriate once in a while, but in the long run, it ruins every account.
    I agree with 100 % , why when we see a little profit we close the deal and when we see the loss grow we do anything and keep watching and hoping that the price return to us but in the end we find the margin call

Senior Member theone is an unknown quantity at this point theone's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex me hoping aur praying work nahi karta hai forex me profit earn karne ke liye hame forex ki proper study karni padti hai aur sath me practice bhi hona chaiye tabhi ham forex ke good profit bana sakte hai kabhi kabhi aisa hota hai ham jo trade negative me rahte hai use chor dene se positive me move hona start ho jaye lekin ye hamesa nahi hota.

Senior Member laily is an unknown quantity at this point laily's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think the thing that guarantees success, have learned well and do a good analysis and next to set a target for the company to let out your emotions and you should be confident and patient, as far as possible, and, finally, don't depend on luck or chance.

Senior Member bablu7832 is on a distinguished road bablu7832's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes main bhi yahi maanta hoon ki sirf hoping aur praying se humein profit nahi mil sakta.Humein trade lagane se pehley hi market analysis karkey poori tassalli kar leni chahiye.Main to har trade me sirf 10-15 pips profit hi expect karta hoon.Main bhi maanta hoon jo trades loss me jaa raha hoon unko profit mey aane ki expectation nahi karni chahiye aur stop loss use karna chahiye.

Trusted Member ObaFX is on a distinguished road ObaFX's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when trading the forex market by hoping and praying that every trade turn out profitable you can easily get frustrated as your prayers might not be answer most of the time because even God told us to work hard.

Member bunglonfx is an unknown quantity at this point bunglonfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    everything and the work we do should we interspersed with prayer and effort no matter how great the effort we are doing if we were not interspersed with prayers certainly result we get less useful

Member Mars is an unknown quantity at this point Mars's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    brother the real thing is our knowledge and if we have strong analysis skills and strategies with good risk reward then it's makes us confident and give us a hope that we will get profit. hoping for the best and praying also good. and i think if have knowledge all things will be with us and we can get good risk reward of our trades.
    Nothing is impossible, the word itself says 'I'm possible'!

Junior Member asaecerr is an unknown quantity at this point asaecerr's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I find that it is often said that prayer without work does not lead to success for you to be ables to achieved it something in the forex trading you must be working hard in a positives directions then with prayers as a supported !

+ Reply to Thread
Page 625 of 719 FirstFirst ... 125 525 575 615 623 624 625 626 627 635 675 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (21)