+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 45 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast

Thread: What should we learn from demo account before we start real account?

Senior Member topu09 is an unknown quantity at this point topu09's Avatar
    Thanks
    we should learn from demo account that when we face loss we have to investigate why we face loss and when we face profit we have to investigate we have to investigate why we face profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sweetypk2016 is on a distinguished road sweetypk2016's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we should start Forex with demo account . it will very good for new user. it my self i am still work on demo account.if some new trike have to apply before real account i apply it on demo account. so batter is that learn as much as we can learn with demo account.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member jonathan425 is an unknown quantity at this point jonathan425's Avatar
    Thanks
    Use and benefits of a broker or brokerage for beginners beginner trader for master pembelajran is a Forex demo account on offer in my opinion are still required. Forex and Forex master pembelajran introduce the latest Forex analysis indicators or the master trader Forex demo account to test the usability and effective for beginners forex trading tips.

Banned traderkarachi is an unknown quantity at this point traderkarachi's Avatar
    Thanks
    right now i am just doing demo account because my forex teacher has said to me that i have to practice a lot in demo trading.
    even i think it is useful because we dont have to deposit to start trading. we can freely trade without any tension of our investment.
    but, yes, profits cant be withdrawed until i trade on real account.

Banned ijazsony is on a distinguished road ijazsony's Avatar
    Thanks
    We should know in demo account that how to trade and how to make stop loss and take profit in trading.in demo we have to learn how to analysis and how to hard work in trading.we should learn how to control our emotions.

Senior Member jafarmansur is an unknown quantity at this point jafarmansur's Avatar
    Thanks
    Our nation be able to review this market and also industry along with right preparing merely. We must understand the benefit associated with lot size that ought to take agreement towards the trading bill cash. we are able to get some information regarding industry. in this particular after short period of time which in turn most of us expend inside trial bill m practically grow to be knowledge and so we are able to very easily begin the real bill and also industry very easily.

Banned winboy002 is an unknown quantity at this point winboy002's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hy guys in case of your post i think.We should learn about the forex market risk and volatile situation trading in the forex market. Demo trading helps forex beginners to learn how to trade in the real account. So traders must need to learn how to trade with discipline in the forex market trading in the demo account before we start real trading account. thanks for the post take care and keep trading.

Senior Member zahid27 is on a distinguished road zahid27's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes hamu real account me success hasal kerny k liy zada se zada demo account use kerna bht zarori ha jis me ham success hasal kar k he real ke kamyab ho skty han

Banned humayon is an unknown quantity at this point humayon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex can make you rich quickly. You have to find trading system that suitable with your style, and this is very important then you will bring it to real account and avoid to use something hard and complicated to understand, take the simple and easy. In this after short period of time which we spend in demo account w almost become experience so we can easily start the real account and trade easily. I think we can learn this things from demo account , i think we can also gain some experience of real trading from it. Apply safe strategies.........

Banned adnanraza is on a distinguished road adnanraza's Avatar
    Thanks
    Demo account per aap kafi experiment ker sakte ho or sab chezo ko use kerte huwe is ko samjh sakte ho I think maximum 5 to 6 month tak demo account per practice kerne se aap real account mein achi trade ker sakte ho but demo account sab ko boring lagta hai or sab geld he real account ki taraf bhagte hai jo k sab se bari galti hoti hai hamri.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 45 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)