+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you think that Forex is boring?

Banned Hina is an unknown quantity at this point Hina's Avatar
    Thanks
    No, i don't think. Currency dealing is not tedious it is very exciting company for me. because if we comprehend Currency dealing and understand about this dealing then it is very simple and exciting company for us.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member kikyfx is an unknown quantity at this point kikyfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sometimes I feel that way, forex boring. how not, my position at that time was a minus and the price has not changed much in a few days. distance while my position is minus 80 points only. I have to wait a few days to close my position.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to kikyfx For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Senior Member Pinky will become famous soon enough Pinky's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Shams001 View Post
    Hello guys Do you think that Forex is boring.while i don,t think so that its boring because it give us a very easy way to earn.Whats your openion on this statement.......
    sir I never actually feel if the forex market is the best market so that we can trade well without reducing our time when we will actually work
    so it will not interfere with my activities my real

Member rubel_dc is an unknown quantity at this point rubel_dc's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think forex is the most amazing business in the world. Because in this business you have to feel a different kind of experience. You have to do a different kind of tense in every step. The most important thing is here people can trade as their wishes.And when people starting to make profit they become addicted to do this job.So according to my opinion forex is not boring.

Member sheeba is on a distinguished road sheeba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    its depends on the situation if we are getting more profit from forex trading than it will be more enjoyable and more fun making but if the trader loss his or her money on trading than definitely it will become a boring job with waist of time.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to sheeba For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Senior Member uda is an unknown quantity at this point uda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex isn't boring on behalf of me & my family all folks are incredibly happy as a result of it's attention-grabbing and sensible job on behalf of me. all folks says it's terribly enjoyable business. every body join forex trading business as a result of it's terribly flexible and profitable business. i extremely want it terribly abundant...........................

Member traderjunaid is an unknown quantity at this point traderjunaid's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading business is not boring, Forex trading is very interesting business to me, because i think Forex trading business is the most easiest and most profitable online business and all that buying and selling of between currency pairs seems very interesting to me and i just love Forex trading business.

Banned pkd8915 is an unknown quantity at this point pkd8915's Avatar
    Thanks
    no i never think forex is a boring job.because as it is a money based business so sometime the rates is increasing sometime the traes is decreasing .so all the time traders are excited about it .and it really a enjoyable busines

Senior Member damado is an unknown quantity at this point damado's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there is lot of fun for me in forex tradings and i can say that if we want the more better results of the tradings then we should not take the fun with the forex but try to get the money slow but steady from the market.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to damado For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Senior Member jogroforex is an unknown quantity at this point jogroforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i dont think so guys. forex is realy great. i feel alyws somthing atrac me to continue in thiz way and evry day i get mor ambition to sucess and improv my self in thiz filed must be carefull with forex. no forex iz not boraing , and when i loss i feel that loss make me active to componce and move from loss to sucess , so in the tow cas forex iz not boring for me , , when i get profit i seek to do morte in order to get more profit

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)