+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 349 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 107 ... LastLast

Thread: Have you ever got a trading account managed by the professtional traders?

Member skamran is on a distinguished road skamran's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear sir may to apna work khud hi karta hoon may iss may kisi ko bi shamil nahi karta hoon han jab mujhay mayri analyzing say profit ho jaata hay to phir may us ko sab kay sath shear karta hoon or sab ko iss ki ray dayta hoon laykin jahan tak taluq hay dosray say raay laynay kay to us ko layta zaror hoon laykin use sirf demo par karta hoon agar achi ho to phir use karta hoon real may nahi achi hoti to phir chor dayta hoon.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member volatip will become famous soon enough volatip will become famous soon enough volatip's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    By no means, because i need to be professional in forex trading, so i control my own account. Despite the fact that i am often at a disadvantage, however with that revel in, my expertise grew. If i never make trades at any time till i own it's going to in no way be trading properly You should gain skills in this business of Forex trading after managing your own account.I often face loss but every time my experience and knowledge increase and I know my mistakes.After this I do not repeat my mistakes because i have learnt by my mistakes

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to volatip For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member sangkodok will become famous soon enough sangkodok will become famous soon enough sangkodok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think its good for your account to make a good profit, but you must need to search their past result how they make provide service. But its very harmful for you to gather knowledge about forex and its strategy. And you never be a good traders because you do not learn anything about Forex business. because you depended on someone...so think about it before take any kind of decision...Best of luck..

Member satiawati has a spectacular aura about satiawati has a spectacular aura about satiawati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In fact, yes, I believe in my own trading skills. Professional stores have become a supply and demand strategy and earn five times the loss per week. According to my opinion, having a small account by a professional trader may be useful for beginners and those who do not have the time to follow transactions. In my personal trading life i didnt but in my opinion this is not the spirit of trading .. the spirit is to find your own independant way to trade in this business .. deal with it as it's your real job and focus in it with all your power and mind not to leave it for someone else to manage it for you

Member aswat will become famous soon enough aswat will become famous soon enough aswat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex Trading kay business main Trader ko account managed kar kay Trading sy profit earn karna bhy thek hay but is tarah sy Trader ko own experience market main thek nhy howay ga is liay Trader ko chhy Forex Trading main khod thek management say Trading karay aor Forex Trading main market ko smjy aor market kay trend ko follow karay aor professional Trading kar kay good profit earning possible karay

Member quraf will become famous soon enough quraf will become famous soon enough quraf's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bbhai her trader he apne account ko expert ki terha sya he manage karta hai lekin jitni app ke ass information ho gi app usi base par he follow karo gye na es liye best hai app acha learn karo us ke bad forex mein trade ke liye inter ho kar work karo Jo professional traders hote hain wo hamesha apne account ke hisab se hi trading karte hain aur 1 percent risk ke sath apna account manage karte hain aur 1 percent ke sath mera nai kheyal ke itne low risk se loss hota hoga itne low risk se loss bilkul bhi nahi hota hai.

Member maspion will become famous soon enough maspion will become famous soon enough maspion's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When I was just starting to learn this business, I came to find out about the existence of something called "PAMM accounts" and I was really interested in investing in such project, especially because they also traded using an instaforex platform and only requested $100 as a minimum deposit of $100, but because of my great desire to learn by myself I decided to reject that offer.

Member gretan will become famous soon enough gretan will become famous soon enough gretan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Nahi bhai ji main apna account khud hi manage karta hoon kyunki aap jab apna account khud hi manage karte hai toh aap ko iska experience milta hai aur aap bahut kuch learn bhi karte hai isliye better hai ke trader apna trading account khud hi manage kare. Nhi bhai mene aj tk kbhi kisi or ko apna account chalane ke liye nhi diya jb mai loss mai tha to Mujhse kafi bola lekin mene nhi diya uska reason ye tha Ki ager mai account de deta to mai order profit mai to ata lekin Mujhe wo sikhne ko nhi milta jo mene khud chala kr sikha or wo ab us profit se khi jada hai

Member javhida has a spectacular aura about javhida has a spectacular aura about javhida's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Nahi Bhai Main Toh abhi Forex trading ko sikhana Shuru Kiya Hai Jab Main isko seekh Loonga uske baad mein bataunga ki is market Mein Kitna Jyada profit hai agar main account ko handle kar Loonga to mujhe Kisi Aur Ko Apna account dene ki jarurat nahi hogi aur ye mere liye bahut achha hoga it is important for trader that he/she make their trades like that professional trader and traders make their trading profitable when trader know market good knowledge and experience and trader mange their trading with good planing and earn good in forex market easily

Member XXXTentacion is on a distinguished road XXXTentacion's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    invest all our money in forex,it will be very dangerous forex trading is very risky and most dangerous business in this world. I don't want to invest all my saving here because this market can sucking all my money quickly. I try to do more learn and practice everyday to increasing my skill because forex trading is my

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 349 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 107 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)