+ Reply to Thread
Page 63 of 349 FirstFirst ... 13 53 61 62 63 64 65 73 113 163 ... LastLast

Thread: Have you ever got a trading account managed by the professtional traders?

Banned ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999's Avatar
    Thanks
    Es waqat tou bohat say professional traders account bhe manage krtay hai likan mery khayl say hum ko koshish krnachaheay k hum account ko apni planning ki madad say manage kray. Tou es tarah say hum forexmarket mai successful trading kr sakty hai aur target ko regular achieve kr sakty hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,815 Times in 2,415 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no dear meray sath kabhi bhi asia nhi hoa hai k hamen forex market mein mein ne apna account kisi professional trader k sath apna account manage kiya hai but mein ne bhout se account dekhy hen

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to munibkhan For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2017-10-16), Aliakbar2016 (2017-10-15), billyboy00007 (2017-10-25), FOREXMAN (2017-10-14), incomejobs (2017-10-15), jellybelly2017 (2017-10-15), punjabpolice (2017-10-14), sufiyan22 (2017-10-29), zahid2016 (2017-10-17)

Member modestrader has a spectacular aura about modestrader has a spectacular aura about modestrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for me, i see that every trader have to manage his account by himself, every trader must have a good money management and learn trading in order to get a good result without an account manager.

Member murphy has a spectacular aura about murphy has a spectacular aura about murphy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me not i didnt but actually in my opinion i don't think it is a good idea to have an account managed by others , i prefer to manage my own work and own business as this of course will get more benefits for me . increase my experiences and enhance my skills .

Senior Member Uhuru will become famous soon enough Uhuru's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes I did and one of the best thing about it is that you dont get to keep on pushing for the account to be good its mistake because it gets to a point that you will not be able to have a say profit or losses, the other disadvantage is that you keep on sending money they request for a high sum of deposit and that can be a little bit tough for so many new traders that is how these market is usually is and it can be a tough thing also to have or look for someone you can completely trust with your money look for a track record that is awesome

Banned aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane's Avatar
    Thanks
    for me, I prefer to try to aprende the analysis of the market, and also tries to understand the market and works in the market more than manage my account by another trader

Member murphy has a spectacular aura about murphy has a spectacular aura about murphy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi brother . I don't think it is a good idea to have an account managed by others , i prefer to manage my own work and own business as this of course will get more benefits for me . increase my experiences and enhance my skills . Show me how to fish but dont give me the fish .

9. The Following User Says Thank You to murphy For This Useful Post:

Uhuru (2017-10-03)

Member prajurit has a spectacular aura about prajurit has a spectacular aura about prajurit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes dear sister, now I am sure will trading Forex itself. Because I make a consistent profit now.
    So I do not think I need to trade with the support of any professional trader.
    Because I think by trading alone we can improve ourselves so quickly
    and can become a trade expert as soon as possible.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to prajurit For This Useful Post:

salimah fx (2017-09-29)

Banned hatman is an unknown quantity at this point hatman's Avatar
    Thanks
    You can learn to trade and will swap your own account whenever you have ... If you do not have the time
    or expertise to trade then you can use professional traders to exchange your money for you! ...
    Quality Training: If you ever decide to do the right training, contact the Forex Masters ...
    Anyone can make money in a managed account!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to hatman For This Useful Post:

nusantara (2017-09-29)

Member kontut has a spectacular aura about kontut has a spectacular aura about kontut's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I want to be an expert in forex trading, so I set up my own account. Although I often experience loss,
    but with that experience, my knowledge grows. If I never trade anytime until I have it I will never trade well.
    I prefer to manage my own work and my own business as this will certainly gain more profit for me.
    improve my experience and improve my skills.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kontut For This Useful Post:

bangjali (2017-09-29), mimisan (2017-09-30)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 63 of 349 FirstFirst ... 13 53 61 62 63 64 65 73 113 163 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)