+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 349 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 ... LastLast

Thread: Have you ever got a trading account managed by the professtional traders?

Member Ehsankhan341 will become famous soon enough Ehsankhan341's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ni bilkul nahi kabhi b esy ni hua hai k kisi professional ny mera account manage kiya ho ish ki ek waja tu ye hai k mn apna account khud e dekhta hon q. nk main extra insecure hon apny account k mamly main main khud e sekhta hon aur khud e krta hon trading kisi py bharosa ni krsakta hon

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member harshsagi has a spectacular aura about harshsagi has a spectacular aura about harshsagi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No i didnt gave access of my account to a proffesional tradet for trading as this is short term plan and i cant trusr anybody for this.Also i gave my account to any other trader then i didnt get any knowledge from trading Then i just see the loss or profit

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,219 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    नहीं, मैंने अपने आप से व्यापार करना शुरू कर दिया है और मुझे पेशेवर व्यापारियों से कोई चीज नहीं मिली, मैं हमेशा ऊपर जाने की कोशिश कर रहा हूं
    अपने स्वयं के निर्णयों के साथ और मैं हमेशा अपने व्यक्तिगत विचारों और ज्ञान के साथ व्यापार में प्रवेश करना चाहता हूं

Banned 12topnews is a splendid one to behold 12topnews is a splendid one to behold 12topnews is a splendid one to behold 12topnews is a splendid one to behold 12topnews is a splendid one to behold 12topnews is a splendid one to behold 12topnews is a splendid one to behold 12topnews's Avatar
    Thanks
    kabhi aisa kia tu nahi hai magar professional traders ko agar ap account den tu men smjhta hon kay wo apko monthly fix profit nikal kr dy sktay hn. i think apko sochna chahye is business kay bary mn or professionals sy account manage krwaen.

Banned RKumar will become famous soon enough RKumar will become famous soon enough RKumar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Nahi, because of two reasons. 1. I don't trust anyone else with my own money. 2. Any successful professional trader will charge a hefty fee for operating someone else's account.

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,578 Times in 877 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahad551 View Post
    Nahi meny aj tak apna Account kisi professional ko nahi diya manag krne keh liyw our is business me hoping and praying work nahi karti for example agr ham trade lagaty he our bad me luck par depends rehty hain our dua krty hain keh profit hojay to ye chiz work nhi karegy isiliye hame trading keh duran proper analysis karna chahye our money management ko dekhty howe trade lagana chahye yehi ak best tarika hai.
    मैं इस व्यवसाय को करने के लिए बाजार में हूं। मुझे लगता है कि हर कोई यहां व्यापार करने के लिए आता है और पैसे कमाने के लिए भी। एक कारण है कि लोग व्यवसाय करने के लिए आते हैं इसलिए वे पैसा कमाना चाहते हैं और इससे लाभ भी प्राप्त करना चाहते हैं। इसलिए मुझे लगता है कि इस व्यवसाय को करने का कोई कारण नहीं है। कुछ ही समय में बहुत सारा पैसा बनाने के लिए विदेशी मुद्रा बाजार एक बढ़िया विकल्प है। मेरे ज्ञान के रूप में, जब तक यह मेरा है

Member Fahad551 has a spectacular aura about Fahad551 has a spectacular aura about Fahad551's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Nahi meny aj tak apna Account kisi professional ko nahi diya manag krne keh liyw our is business me hoping and praying work nahi karti for example agr ham trade lagaty he our bad me luck par depends rehty hain our dua krty hain keh profit hojay to ye chiz work nhi karegy isiliye hame trading keh duran proper analysis karna chahye our money management ko dekhty howe trade lagana chahye yehi ak best tarika hai.

Member ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is a risky and unpredictable market, and profits can be made on a daily basis and it is also possible that one day we may lose money, While you are busy learning the basics, your capital is completely melted due to your lack of experience. You have a great chance for the appropriate tr you can trade very easily in the forex market by learning about it actually it taught me a lot of basic technical analysis but now i have lost it because my laptop is broken. and, I never have my account managed by a professional merchant or anyone else but myself. I prefer to trade on my own because in this way, I learn more and the more experience I get by testing the validity of my strategy in the market, the more trust I gain in my trading skills. it has helped me a lot from time to time to get practice and to master my trading skills

Member laktasin has a spectacular aura about laktasin has a spectacular aura about laktasin has a spectacular aura about laktasin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my opinion, every dealer needs to take care of his personal account, It's so slim for you to create a good athlete's concept to review things through him. just never make an investment anytime until when I have it will not be an effective exchange, when I can continuously agree, in this event everyone will offer us opportunities in this way. and I have seen owned by professional bargains. But I am confident in my level of self and my skill gets regularized even though I am not a paid dealer. All that can be skizofis with trading hours and our experience someone in forex trading.

Member solihun has a spectacular aura about solihun has a spectacular aura about solihun has a spectacular aura about solihun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my opinion, just trade your own account better, I have my reservation to manage a trading account by someone, I have fallen victim and lost everything I invested, I even realized that the person is not as good as he claims he just wants an account to play with and mastering direct trades, and the people who work and then work with Forex also in the rest of the time for programs and lines, and they are always open. Even forex is an income way for those who collect knowledge about computers and the use of internet news knowledge. So, Forex means a source of income in on-line conversations by various topics in forex trading. This is an Indian wave site that many people make money in a long time thanks to all Forum members

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 349 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)