+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 349 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 53 93 143 ... LastLast

Thread: Have you ever got a trading account managed by the professtional traders?

Member kuda has a spectacular aura about kuda has a spectacular aura about kuda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I trade forex for more than 3 years now every day I get 50 pips moderately but I do not measure my performance in the day to day, I can measure performance every month. I think it should go for a managed account if we have at least $ 10000 in our account than we can get better results by managing the car. This is the situation of every trader is very important not to lose confidence. and you can buy and sell, I earn huge sums of money, although it may cost less and more work for someone with a large expense increase and also help to make almost any possible outcome of the market a special knowledge. must gain skills in this Forex trading business after managing your own account. I often face losses but every time my experience and knowledge increase and I know my mistake. After this I did not repeat my mistake and achieved a good profit gain position.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,456 Times in 947 Posts
    Well, i never got my account managed by any professional but i think that we should be going for trading on our own and we should just keep on trading and learning new things in forex then only we can be professionals in this business.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,893 Times in 818 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No ma ya kbhi ni chahon ga blky is s bhtr ya h k ma knowledge or skill hasil kr k apny he account ko better treky sy manage kron is s myra experience or skill increase hoga han professional traders s hm help ly skty hn some time kuch difficult lg rha hota h to is sy easy ho jata h

Member Misspost has a spectacular aura about Misspost has a spectacular aura about Misspost's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Nahi bhaei main yaqeen nahi rakhta eise kisi bhi tareeqe pe k main apna trading account kisi aur ko dei don aur wo trading kare mian tu chahta hon k khud mehnat kar k es business ko seikhon es k tareeqon ko seikhon aur phir apni raqam invest kar k khud trading karon aur earning karon es taraha se main khud bhi mutamaein rahon ga. Aur agar main apna account kisi aur ko deita hon manage karne k lei tu main khud bhi mutmaein nahi hon ga aur us se agar faida ya nuqsan ho gaya tu us pe main keise trust karon ga?

Member hakan will become famous soon enough hakan will become famous soon enough hakan's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have given my account to a merchant to manage but I personally love to trade myself because it's safer because my money is under control and I think maybe it could be a better choice for us to make more money first. When we have enough money, forex is the best job in the world and you do it on this job I hope you will get acchievement, and It will save time and effort for anyone actually best practice is just by searching in forex forum for free or at forex india forum only forex market reward for those who have patience just trade in demo we can try any strategy, tricks, tactics, whatever we want to try without having to fear we will lose money and Watch high and low, Using a single indicator is not a solution to learn how to trade, you have to go a little and learn how to work hey and then explain in your trade.

Member jimmy17 has a reputation beyond repute jimmy17 has a reputation beyond repute jimmy17 has a reputation beyond repute jimmy17 has a reputation beyond repute jimmy17 has a reputation beyond repute jimmy17 has a reputation beyond repute jimmy17 has a reputation beyond repute jimmy17 has a reputation beyond repute jimmy17 has a reputation beyond repute jimmy17 has a reputation beyond repute jimmy17 has a reputation beyond repute jimmy17's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,442 Times in 764 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i started trading and at my staring i was not able to earn well so i decided to give my account to someone but believe me it was a very bad experience that i have to face and after that i just decided that no matter what you face loss but trade on your own and learn as much as you can from your mistakes

7. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jimmy17 For This Useful Post:

danish555 (2018-06-29), fxearner (2018-06-29), MARandhawa (2018-06-28), sarfraz786 (2018-06-29), Unregistered (2)

Trusted Member ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,052 Times in 4,651 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i have totally trust on my trading skills because i am still learning since 2 years and in this time period i a have a got a great experience of trading in forex i better know about all things in trading,so i always suggest all traders to please learn about forex trading and than you will earn from this forum

9. The Following User Says Thank You to ntn For This Useful Post:

mehro (2018-08-21)

Banned shoaibashraf455 is on a distinguished road shoaibashraf455's Avatar
    Thanks
    ni mujsy is cheez ki arooart ni pari kiun ka ma na khud mehnat ki ha is chee ko panay ka iay to maray khyal ma mujay is chee ki arooart ni pari kbi ka koi professional banda mara account handle karay never to be thanks

Member compor has a spectacular aura about compor has a spectacular aura about compor has a spectacular aura about compor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my opinion, every dealer needs to take care of his personal account, It's so slim for you to create a good athlete's concept to review things through him. just never make an investment anytime until when I have it will not be an effective exchange, when I can continuously agree, in this event everyone will offer us opportunities in this way. and I have seen owned by professional bargains. But I am confident in my level of self and my skill gets regularized even though I am not a paid dealer. All that can be skizofis with trading hours and our experience someone in forex trading.

Member fear has a spectacular aura about fear has a spectacular aura about fear's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believe it can produce a strong signal. In time you will begin to understand how the market really moves properly, it should be for beginners to study in the first demo account from there we can learn about trading plan, mm, etc which will be able to learn forex easily, you can learn from this forum because this forum has a lot of knowledge and experience shared by other traders. Then the best book on Forex trading I've read is "Bird Watching in Lion Country" by Dirk du Toit, very different from any of the books out there.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 349 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 53 93 143 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)