+ Reply to Thread
Page 313 of 349 FirstFirst ... 213 263 303 311 312 313 314 315 323 ... LastLast
Results 3,121 to 3,130 of 3481

Thread: Have you ever got a trading account managed by the professtional traders?

Senior Member abdellatif2013 is an unknown quantity at this point abdellatif2013's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I did not experiance this because i always prefer to be a good trader every thing that do just to enhance by trading capabilities and to reduce losses. I think must go for managed account if we have at least 10000$ in our account than we can get better results with managed account.but the worst is what happened to lose everything I have and then I swore that I trade for myself win and lose and learn from my mistakes this is the case of any trader is important not to lose hope

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have never fowarded my forex currency trading account to a forex expert to trade with it on my behalf at all. This is simply because i am working hard to become an expert trader myself.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member zahangir12 is an unknown quantity at this point zahangir12's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yeah,we do wish to improve our trading skills in forex.But I still want to earn plenty of money in forex.As we do not have that much money I think may be it can be a better choice for us to make more money first.good luck.......

Banned oreoluwa is on a distinguished road oreoluwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes i think all my account is been manage by my expect and i think am really doing fine so i will advise newbies to always get advise from expect in the forum in other to be at the profitable side of the forex market

Banned ososelgin is an unknown quantity at this point ososelgin's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think planing is very important for every business in the world...in forex without planning you can not earn money..without planning you have lot of chances to fail..so before trading you need strong trading to be success and earn profit in forex.

Senior Member zahangir11 is an unknown quantity at this point zahangir11's Avatar
    Thanks
    because I want to be skilled in forex trading, so I manage my own account. although I am often at a disadvantage, but with that experience, my knowledge grew. good luck.......

Senior Member neamul is an unknown quantity at this point neamul's Avatar
    Thanks
    I do not experience, because I always want to be a good seller everything not only expand capacity and reduce commercial losses, should be able to, if you have at least $ 10,000 in our account, but we can get better results, also could explain.

Senior Member buy00 is an unknown quantity at this point buy00's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex is a good trading business. Yeah,we do wish to improve our trading skills in forex.But I still want to earn plenty of money in forex.As we do not have that much money I think may be it can be a better choice for us to make more money first.When we have enough money,I think it will better for us to trade on our own. Good luck with your trading.

Senior Member AHII10 is an unknown quantity at this point AHII10's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my sense it is not good to trade with account managed by other because in this way we can't enhance our skills in this way and can't get knowledge about Forex more. I can manage my business well than any other person can.

Banned police00 is an unknown quantity at this point police00's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex is a good trading business. Yeah,we do wish to improve our trading skills in forex. But I still want to earn plenty of money in forex. As we do not have that much money I think may be it can be a better choice for us to make more money first. When we have enough money, I think it will better for us to trade on our own. Good luck.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 313 of 349 FirstFirst ... 213 263 303 311 312 313 314 315 323 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)