+ Reply to Thread
Page 302 of 349 FirstFirst ... 202 252 292 300 301 302 303 304 312 ... LastLast
Results 3,011 to 3,020 of 3481

Thread: Have you ever got a trading account managed by the professtional traders?

Banned chandrabd1971 is on a distinguished road chandrabd1971's Avatar
    Thanks
    In general, as any player in the trade and understand my statement, I try to learn from my mistakes and I have already given my account controlled business, but I have everything to lose the worst happened, and then I swore to myself that I would trade for a win to lose and a trader should learn from my mistake, it is important not despond

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member DBS is an unknown quantity at this point DBS's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no ! i never tried that and that i dont suppose i would like to firmly do something such as that as a result of i needed to firmly b skilled my self and that i needed to firmly do trading the manner i wish to firmly do the work an dont wish any professional interfere around my trading vogue and my account the least bit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned therock is an unknown quantity at this point therock's Avatar
    Thanks
    I business in currency trading with my own analyze and i can create 100 pips everyday from business.I also use some signs in my business but do not use any expert investors guidance in business to create benefit.I had made large reduce in my business for getting guidance from expert investor.

Banned ummey is on a distinguished road ummey's Avatar
    Thanks
    This is a good idea for me, I do not think should be managed by the expense of others, and I own my own business and must be the work in order to obtain this benefit me more like it. To increase my experience and skills have improved.

Member rias is an unknown quantity at this point rias's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    even if it was a professional, I prefer to my account management by myself, because I think manajamen conducted by others will not be the same as us, believe in self reliance is a good thing for our trading

Senior Member zahira is on a distinguished road zahira's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by hamzabenz View Post
    until it was mine, I can conduct transactions at any time if you do not have to be trading well, so it grows no, I own I often experience a loss I but to manage the account, so that with experience, so wanted to be skilled in foreign exchange trading..
    I trade by my own strategy and my rules i think practice is more better for getting success from any work ,task so if one want to be success in Forex trade ,it need to spend more time

Senior Member kezia is an unknown quantity at this point kezia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I prefer my own money management no matter what happens, because I do not believe in the ability of people, even though I am a novice, as a trader I really need to have confidence in myself, so that I can become a successful trader

Banned blackjack is on a distinguished road blackjack's Avatar
    Thanks
    I believe in myself , and maybe it's good to have professional traders but it's much better if you do it on your own and after some time you can have this experience you might loose some money but with an increasing experience and it might worth it if you are using a small amount of capital to trade.

Banned fxeon is an unknown quantity at this point fxeon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by banglades View Post
    For me i don't think it is a good idea to have an account managed by others , i prefer to manage my own work and own business as this of course will get more benefits for me . increase my experiences and enhance my skills .
    I trade on my own, i think every trader should set his/her earning target per month. and for that they should make their money management plan. if traders do this i think they might be successful.

Member webtech is an unknown quantity at this point webtech's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hello ,in open position i just concentration to the market and get a profit sometime with drink a hot cofee....listening slow instrument music or read and post this forum.hope you never get any heart attack.after i open a position.i immediately put tp,after that i closed my metatrader, after that i do other activities

+ Reply to Thread
Page 302 of 349 FirstFirst ... 202 252 292 300 301 302 303 304 312 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)