+ Reply to Thread
Page 248 of 349 FirstFirst ... 148 198 238 246 247 248 249 250 258 298 348 ... LastLast
Results 2,471 to 2,480 of 3481

Thread: Have you ever got a trading account managed by the professtional traders?

Senior Member erlangga is an unknown quantity at this point erlangga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Not yet, i trade using my own money and my own trading account. I dont manage any other's trading account and never use any professional trader to manage my fund. I think i must trade by myself to make maximal profit

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mbie123 is an unknown quantity at this point mbie123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Many ways to make profit on forex and one of them is your account is managed by a professional trader, it is not wrong because if you believe in the ability of professional traders ahead. however, there are weaknesses that you can not improve your ability to develop your trading skills, I prefer to manage their own accounts, more secure, and I can improve my analytical skills and strategies.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned doll01 is an unknown quantity at this point doll01's Avatar
    Thanks
    never, because I want to be skilled in forex trading, so I manage my own account. although I am often at a disadvantage, but with that experience, my knowledge grew. if I never make trades at any time until I own it will never be trading well

Senior Member doll03 is an unknown quantity at this point doll03's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me i don't think it is a good idea to have an account managed by others , i prefer to manage my own work and own business as this of course will get more benefits for me . increase my experiences and enhance my skills .

Senior Member doll13 is an unknown quantity at this point doll13's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am agree with you. So if we are become a success full trader in the forex market then we are first learn he complete knowledge of the forex, money management, market analysis. After complete the learning process then we are able to good money on daily base. So that time we can say first is learn then earn the money.

Senior Member devil18 is an unknown quantity at this point devil18's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    never, because I want to be skilled in forex trading, so I manage my own account. although I am often at a disadvantage, but with that experience, my knowledge grew. if I never make trades at any time until I own it will never be trading well

Banned fasi is an unknown quantity at this point fasi's Avatar
    Thanks
    I did not experiance this because i always prefer to be a good trader every thing that do just to enhance by trading capabilities and to reduce losses. I think must go for managed account if we have at least 10000$ in our account than we can get better results with management...

Banned aliben is an unknown quantity at this point aliben's Avatar
    Thanks
    Our negotiation skills, may well fail if it can not acquirir, and for several reasons, good training in this area. In this case, the use of a professional trader to manage our account should be the only alternative we have left to possibly profit from forex trading.

Senior Member RahmatAli is an unknown quantity at this point RahmatAli's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it is better for us to trade in our own trading account.You should gain skills in this business of Forex trading after managing your own account.I often face loss but every time my experience and knowledge increase and I know my mistakes.After this I do not repeat my mistakes and attain a position of getting good profit.

Senior Member fordfan192 is an unknown quantity at this point fordfan192's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have my own personal trading account and i work on it as a professional but i have not done mass trading means i am just a new trader which will in future become a good mass trader as i am learning alot of things these days about Forex

+ Reply to Thread
Page 248 of 349 FirstFirst ... 148 198 238 246 247 248 249 250 258 298 348 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)