+ Reply to Thread
Page 205 of 349 FirstFirst ... 105 155 195 203 204 205 206 207 215 255 305 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,050 of 3481

Thread: Have you ever got a trading account managed by the professtional traders?

Banned Back55 is an unknown quantity at this point Back55's Avatar
    Thanks
    Certainly not,since I would like to always be qualified throughout foreign currency trading, i really deal with my bill. though We are generally at the negative aspect, nevertheless achievable expertise, our know-how matured. only certainly not create positions without notice until eventually My spouse and i own it will not always be exchanging effectively..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Talhazz is an unknown quantity at this point Talhazz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Nop me apna account khud hi manage karta hon and kai baar mushkil hojati ha k ab kia karo tab kia karo lekin in the end karleta hon so khud karonga to ayega

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member munshi is on a distinguished road munshi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Nahi janab main khud trade karta hun aur iss trade say kafi pisay kamata hun start main mjy buhat loss hua ha lakin jis forex main kaam kar kay mary andar tajurba knowledge aur her mushkal ko bear karny ki salahit bi paida hui ha jis say mjy kafi faida hua ha

Senior Member sonetdas is an unknown quantity at this point sonetdas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I ever opt to be a near dealer every target that do righteous to deepen by trading capabilities and to trim losses. I expect moldiness go for managed declare if we acquire at slightest 10000$ in our account than we can get surmount results with managed record.

Banned ninjafx is an unknown quantity at this point ninjafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    And the good news is very dynamic with lots of forex strategy so It is better for trader to learn the forex market before trying to earn in the forex market instead of this is not only for forex but also ap therefore I like the moving average indicator I always put in my chart but I also mo but I had to discipline the rule trading system that we learn by our mistakes and that will make us lose then we will be developing even more advanced and could be a successful trade

Banned davdahy is an unknown quantity at this point davdahy's Avatar
    Thanks
    never, because I require to be trained in forex trading, so I control my own statement. tho' I am often at a separate, but with that live, my knowledge grew. if I never variety trades at any second until I own it leave never be trading intimately.

Banned aunamika1993 is an unknown quantity at this point aunamika1993's Avatar
    Thanks
    professional traders most of the time trade with skills and experience as a result they get success at most trade. professional traders always control emotion at the time of trading in the forex market.

Banned naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxghost View Post
    Aaj tak maine aisa nahi kiya hain aur na hi aisa karne ki sochi hain bhaiya ji aise mein hum kisi dusre par depend ho jaate hain khud trading agar sikhe to jayda acha hoga hamesha life time hum log kar sakte hain
    G bhai agar hum kisi dosray professional trader sa apna account manage karwatay hay tu hum kisi aur trader per depend kar rahay hotay hay jis sa hamay kabi bi acha experience aur khud trading karnay k liyay acha confidence nh mil sakta hay .
    The greatest barrier to success is the fear of failure

Member mintulponk is an unknown quantity at this point mintulponk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main koi ek saak se houn forex trading main or main ne sahi baat ha e smain kafi loss bhi uthaya ha par ab main es main kafi expert ho gaya houn or main es main apne account ko kisi expert ki taran se manage karta houn or loss k chance kafi kaam ho jatey haen

Senior Member bin is an unknown quantity at this point bin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi friend to me I didn't experiance this as a result of i continuously choose to be a decent merchant each factor that do exactly to reinforce by commerce capabilities and to scale back losses. i feel should opt for managed account if we've a minimum of 10000$ in our account than we are able to recover results with managed account.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 205 of 349 FirstFirst ... 105 155 195 203 204 205 206 207 215 255 305 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)