+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Forex cash magnet

Banned fxrafi4 is on a distinguished road fxrafi4's Avatar
    Thanks
    I guess that is unacceptable, most of the signal suppliers provides a false signal within the trade
    I've had plenty of use signal suppliers
    but nobody gave the signal fully correct......................

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sohailsk is an unknown quantity at this point sohailsk's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well thanks for sharing the new facts and figuers with us, i must say that the traders can chose their working days and time as per their own analysis and past experience, the above mentioned terms and conditions are not applicable for all the accounts of the each and every trader, situation could be different, hope you can understand my poin of view. Forex Cash magnet i like this term very much.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned new93 is an unknown quantity at this point new93's Avatar
    Thanks
    Can we use this robot with 100$ capital ?
    And those who have used can they please provide some working proof like screen shots ?
    I haven't traded using Robot so far and so I have confusion .

Senior Member Mustafijur is an unknown quantity at this point Mustafijur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Cash management in forex is not a easiest thing to do, it is very complicated set of rules that you make to fit with your style with the amount of investment you made for trading. Cash management plays very crucial role in the return of profits from the forex.

Member arif1702 is an unknown quantity at this point arif1702's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I guess that's not possible, most of the signal providers give a false signal in the trade
    I've had a lot of use signal providers
    but no one gave the signal completely accurate

Banned sonali is just really nice sonali is just really nice sonali is just really nice sonali is just really nice sonali is just really nice sonali's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by shoaib786 View Post
    i worked with many broker and companies who said they provide 100% right signals but ther are liar and scammer they didn't give any signal that is right so we should trade on our behalf it's better then for us
    i think this is not possible.because forex trading is a big professional trading . so nobody can predict 100% this market.so please follow your analysis.and gain in the forex market.thanks and happy trading

Banned shoaib786 is on a distinguished road shoaib786's Avatar
    Thanks
    i worked with many broker and companies who said they provide 100% right signals but ther are liar and scammer they didn't give any signal that is right so we should trade on our behalf it's better then for us

Junior Member dyahfx is an unknown quantity at this point dyahfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I previously had often used the robot, but the results are not satisfactory, sometimes disappointing because the margin call. then I think that robots are only used for big capital, with small lot sizes. Additionally suitable for lazy traders learn to analyze.

Banned sonali is just really nice sonali is just really nice sonali is just really nice sonali is just really nice sonali is just really nice sonali's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mas View Post
    very true sir that's why we do not easily believe in what we do by using the signal from the other companies that we will use in this trade
    because it will not necessarily be correct and exactly 100% in the trade will take this, and thus we also have to be able to do a self analysis to trade sir
    i totally agree with you about you discussion.but what you say about signals followers.they all want good signals for good Forex trading.i think you understand.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sonali For This Useful Post:

dyahfx (2013-03-03), raufa253 (2013-03-06)

Banned Mas is on a distinguished road Mas's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Shoaib Mushtaq View Post
    is there any broker or company who is giving free signals and those are right signals 100% does any one know ?
    very true sir that's why we do not easily believe in what we do by using the signal from the other companies that we will use in this trade
    because it will not necessarily be correct and exactly 100% in the trade will take this, and thus we also have to be able to do a self analysis to trade sir

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Mas For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)