+ Reply to Thread
Page 551 of 605 FirstFirst ... 51 451 501 541 549 550 551 552 553 561 601 ... LastLast
Results 5,501 to 5,510 of 6041

Thread: Trade without analysis?

Senior Member metic1 is on a distinguished road metic1's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think the trade without analysis of the results is not good for trade, because we always advisable to be able to analyze the market well and properly, so that we will easy to determine the direction of trade, if we trade without analysis, then we are trading only use freshly squeezed, and it is less favorable to trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member suru is an unknown quantity at this point suru's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If one person like success in life then must he Trade with analysis. Every body like success in life so need to know about Forex business and know about English language.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member tulsi is an unknown quantity at this point tulsi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I say about it that trading with out analysis is very very dangerous because with out analyzing the market we are trading blind and can't trade well in the money market of the forex trading and by doing that we can face big loss. So, analysis the back bone of the trading to trade in the market.

Senior Member mirza_faizi is an unknown quantity at this point mirza_faizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i don't believe the fact with you that we should not business without any kind of the dealing without any research at all and in my view we should business only when we have done the research this is i mean something which is must almost every trader

Banned aktherskaseda is an unknown quantity at this point aktherskaseda's Avatar
    Thanks
    Dealing without research both basic or perhaps complex is usually just real poker such as the throwing in the gold coin and really should end up being definitely avoided through professionals unless what you are doing the like a demonstration account.

Banned hasan737069 is an unknown quantity at this point hasan737069's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex market is risky and volatile. So trading without analysis is really risky for the forex traders. Forex traders can not win in their trading without analysis before opening any position in the forex market.

Banned maxdecent is an unknown quantity at this point maxdecent's Avatar
    Thanks
    As i learn in this forum and as i heard from my ref trading without analysis is not good for a trader i think trading without analysis is gambling and gambling is a bad thing. If you wanna become a good trader and want to earn something from Forex then you must have to use good analysis for it its very helpful to earn good profit other vise you can face loss my friend .

Member fxstar is on a distinguished road fxstar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if we use analysis for trading then we get good results for trading and you also use this option in your trading but its not easy for every one to trade on analysis so you need demo trading account do trading to follow the experts when you get good results then use in your real trading account

Senior Member kanai.lal1 is an unknown quantity at this point kanai.lal1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Market analysis of threat for the game after forward, eyes closed, if luck is good for a trader to make a profit several times, but after that, I think that you will lose all your money. Analysis so better before the Exchange. This is my opinion. I think we act only if we have the analysis I mean it must be unique for each operator.

Banned spokenboy is an unknown quantity at this point spokenboy's Avatar
    Thanks
    in which forex trading without analysis trading is very dangerous so please be carefuly trading in forex market.when you want to trade then first you read analysis and after that you sell and bye in forex market for earning.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 551 of 605 FirstFirst ... 51 451 501 541 549 550 551 552 553 561 601 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)