+ Reply to Thread
Page 550 of 605 FirstFirst ... 50 450 500 540 548 549 550 551 552 560 600 ... LastLast
Results 5,491 to 5,500 of 6041

Thread: Trade without analysis?

Senior Member Younas is an unknown quantity at this point Younas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I trade on forex with out analysis because that is good for me when i use analysis then i got loss i dont know way because i got every time these analysis wrong therefor i not want to use these again i just want to trade manual.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member jackcm is an unknown quantity at this point jackcm's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well, we have good trades even without doing analyses, but I think this way works well in long-term, or at least short-term. Just make some quick views about countries' economies that are related to the pairs we are going to trade, and understand general market psychology.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member golam1223 is an unknown quantity at this point golam1223's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading with out analysis as like as gambling. If your luck supporting you you can make money with out analysis. but always luck can not favour . Because if there is no analysis, we would be wrong to make the right decision.

Banned sundus ahmad is on a distinguished road sundus ahmad's Avatar
    Thanks
    Trade without the analysis it is very risky business. Forex trading without anlaysis of the market it is just like the gambling. Forex trading is very interesting business and the people who want to do this trade without the planning and analysis then he a big loss can be taken by him.

Senior Member joysarkerbd5 is an unknown quantity at this point joysarkerbd5's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No trade without analysis. Because forex is a real money earning site in the world. And i think money earning is very hard work.

Member pol7575 is an unknown quantity at this point pol7575's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It will be foolishness to trade without any analysis. Most newcomers, who are trying to understand what forex is, randomly places the orders and prays the god for profit. This is not what we call trading. After thoroughly analysing the market conditions and psychology of the other traders we have to put our trades.

Senior Member peaukey is an unknown quantity at this point peaukey's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading without analysis is not good.you may lose money.before trading analysis is important.it will be gambling.

Senior Member rongpur is an unknown quantity at this point rongpur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    After my friend so I think you should make friends with money, luck gambling revenue. different tests and indicators.

Senior Member samia12 is an unknown quantity at this point samia12's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading with out analysis either standard or even specialized will be only genuine wagering such as the hurling on the coin and will always be definitely avoided by dealers until you are carrying out so on some sort of trial bill.

Senior Member Muayad is on a distinguished road Muayad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by hasan737069 View Post
    Forex market is risky and volatile. So trading without analysis is really risky for the forex traders. Forex traders can not win in their trading without analysis before opening any position in the forex market.
    of course it is better to do good analysis for the market before opening any positions but that doesn't apply in all cases,i know some strategies that doesn't depend on any analysis and they only depend on pending orders on previous highs and lows at certain times.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 550 of 605 FirstFirst ... 50 450 500 540 548 549 550 551 552 560 600 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)