+ Reply to Thread
Page 549 of 605 FirstFirst ... 49 449 499 539 547 548 549 550 551 559 599 ... LastLast
Results 5,481 to 5,490 of 6041

Thread: Trade without analysis?

Banned kamran123 is an unknown quantity at this point kamran123's Avatar
    Thanks
    bhi i think hamy is me zada s zda analysis se fayda uthana chahy jis se ham achi trade kar k bht easy k sat zda se zda prophit kama skty han and is me bht income kama skty han

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member omar555ak will become famous soon enough omar555ak will become famous soon enough omar555ak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trade without analysis is very dangerous for all trader. If a trader want to become a expert trader, he/she should trade with the proper analysis of the market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Ghalib will become famous soon enough Ghalib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Without analysis, we can'nt trade successfully. Without analysis any thing is vain. And forex is a sensitive business. Then without analysis forex trader become fial.

Banned anyar is an unknown quantity at this point anyar's Avatar
    Thanks
    I was not sure there are people trading in the forex market without analysis unless he is just playing alone in forex, trading agile as any with the skills he'll use judgment and analysis are also in determining the position.

Senior Member dadabye is an unknown quantity at this point dadabye's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course you would bet my friend, and then you can make a profit several times by luck, but after that I would lose all their money. my friend is not so easy to play. ANALYSIS is technecAL and different indicators.

Senior Member redboy is an unknown quantity at this point redboy's Avatar
    Thanks
    mere khayl se without analyzing hum forex me trading karin gy to loss e hu ga use use the techniacal analyzing and i like Forex very much,because i believe that it is possible to become successful in the Forex,and we can build up our life by trading the Forex to earn enough money,Forex give us this opportunities to a Forex trader

Senior Member anaildon is an unknown quantity at this point anaildon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think trading without analysis is that in forex you operating onerous and sensible however nothing earn thus sensible analysis is incredibly necessary issue in forex trading if you wish to earn sensible profit in forex trading then operating well with sensible analysis skills adn

Senior Member fruity is an unknown quantity at this point fruity's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this is not the more excellent idea in the forex market to do the tradings with good analysis. if the traders will not analysis the market then they may do the gamble tradings and gambling is not interested in the market.

Banned popilotaee is an unknown quantity at this point popilotaee's Avatar
    Thanks
    you do reasoning or not its console recreation because you can't be 100% sure that its leave favor you or not so its plant gambling, but it can be said that without psychotherapy you testament put your dealings to venture and its surely gambling.

Banned shwaqar is on a distinguished road shwaqar's Avatar
    Thanks
    main aap ki bat say agree ho without analysis k trade karna gsmbling hsi es liye hum ko tajarat k without trad nahi karni cahe kabi bi kuk hum musalman hai

+ Reply to Thread
Page 549 of 605 FirstFirst ... 49 449 499 539 547 548 549 550 551 559 599 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)